X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to tell fake hygetropin

lOOK AT THIS PIC. TOP SHOULD BE MARKED... ????????? ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT THIS
    Attached Files

Doesn't look like anythings wrong with those?? except that there not in the fridge where I left them
    Last edited by limo; 01-22-2011, 12:35 AM.

Comment

I take my previous post back. If you go to the official website for hygetropin according to them the sample you are showing above is a fake. I say again SAFELIFE1 the picture of your Hygetropin is fake according to the official site.....Listed below

http://www.hygetropinpro.com/?gclid=...FQl_5QodSFIBIQ

Comment

Limo, I looked at the website. If that is the case, then I don't think you know who has those imprinted caps either. But I will tell you this, the one's above and the ones from _ _ _ _ has different caps. Both tested postive in a State Police Lab. purity was 95% ...... Remember, I'm not saying your not correct, but remember fakes can still be real, just not made by the company. I have never used them. I can't chance stuff on net, I used Red tops and not because of the color it's because of the supplier...... My doctor don't cut prices because it' is real, so I pay and have to pay top dollar. At my level I can not take chances and lose everything I worked for. When I'm on test I know it's test i'm not taking a chance.... So I beleive you and the site. Just telling others _ _ _ _ did test real HGH..

Comment

Well thats good to know but it makes it all that much more confusing when a site that is supposed to be the actual manufactures site of a product is putting it out there that any product looking like x is a fake. I know N_ _ _ wouldn't sell fakes its just a bit confusing when you get info from the makers of that product that differs from what you thought you knew. I understand that it can be legit and packaged in a different way like I said just confusing

Comment

Well it's like all UGL products are consider counterfit. Because they are not the orignal makers. But they still have legit products in them. Hey, limo it's a chance everyone takes. Part of this crazy game. LMK how you make ou.

Comment

Thanks will do...I appreciate all input and information and when I'm wrong I really appreciate it even more because I need to know these things in order to stay healthy!!! So if you think I'm wrong go ahead and let me know and I'm that much better for it.....Thanks (and i mean that its not being sarcastic)

Comment

hygetropin

Dr Lin worked for GeneScience (Jintropin) started to work for Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm in 2004 and started producing Hygetropin, after a dispute Dr lin left and sold Hygetropin, Zhongshan sold growth hormone like Hygene (TM) and Getropin and later Hightropin. It was no succes thus they started to sell their gh as Hygetropin again and copied Lins style.

Dr Lin then introduced the engraved tops and security sticker. Now Kefei - Zhongshan - Hygene (Dr Lin) sell Hygetropin ..but unfortunally there are other counterfeits also.

Of course Naps sells the original Hygetropin.

As safelife allready mentioned Zhongshan sells the pinwheel top and that is 191 aa Gh also. I analysed the quality of Lins hygetropin and its quality at the university at the toxicologic faculty in belgium. Once the article space on the new site is ready I'll post the complete article.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thats great thanks for clearing that up. Have you had the chance to test any of Zhongshans pinwheel tops for their quality?? Just wondering if Dr. Lin left over quality issues

Comment

Dr lin left to make his own money ,,as he felt it was his product, but it was a fall out with his partners it was nothing to do with quality, i have used both and dr lins were stronger = more sides,

Comment

No your not wrong bro your right on top of your game. RonnyT cleared it up. There will be companies still making counterfits, you just don't whats, hcg, creating ghr, or the real HGH, till you tried it ot tested it. I can have tested...
                      Originally posted by limo View Post
                      Thanks will do...I appreciate all input and information and when I'm wrong I really appreciate it even more because I need to know these things in order to stay healthy!!! So if you think I'm wrong go ahead and let me know and I'm that much better for it.....Thanks (and i mean that its not being sarcastic)

Comment

Originally posted by don1 View Post
                        Dr lin left to make his own money ,,as he felt it was his product, but it was a fall out with his partners it was nothing to do with quality, i have used both and dr lins were stronger = more sides,
                        You are right, first, the activity (strength) was tested by using little animals, mostly rats. Lots of organisations protested aginst the use of animals for lab experiments. Then the WHO asked some labs to seek the relationship between HPLC and peptide activity. After lots of experiments, scientists concludes that the result of the RP-HPLC correspond equal to the activity tested in little animals . Then , in pharmacopoeia, there are no more needs for testing the activity on animals, but instead strength messurements by RP-HPLC.
                        Dr Lin wanted to stand out, normally real human growth hormone are 1.33mg/ml and Hygetropin are 1.65mg/ml that is why they are stronger per iu. Hygetropin is clearly meant for the bodybuilder, just like most Chinese GH. Jintropin is actually producing for the domestic market after Raw Deal. Just recieved the message that they started negotiations with a Pharma wholesaler to export again.

We did analyse the quality of Hygetropin (by SDS-PAGE) after a website claimed albumin. Albumin can be easily detected as a fat band around 67 kDa by SDS-PAGE, but as you see no trace and pure.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Ronny, on BOS there is a thread from Dragunov about a big bust in China for hGH, a big bust: last week was busted 80%of China hGH. Do you know anything?

Comment

He should fill the Chinese in, my sources know nothing of a bust..Ask for a link..

Comment

No link just a a pair of photos that i think they are generic photos...

Comment

Working...
                              X