4th cycle..I'd like some input from experienced users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th cycle..I'd like some input from experienced users

Hey guys. I have taken a hiatus from training. I've still been getting in the gym 3 times a week or so, but school and work got busy so I had to unfortunately cut back, but now things have settled down and diet is back on track and training is a good 4 to 5 days a week.

Here is a little background info. My first three cycles were all 500mg/week of GP test E on the first two cycles and I used GP test cyp for my third cycle. All 3 of these cycles were run for 12 week, and 30mg DBOL for 6 weeks for cycle 1 and 2, and 40mg DBOL for 6 weeks for the third cycle.

I made good gains in size and mass, but awesome gains in strength. I feel that my body responded better to the test cyp than I did with GP test E.

I was just looking for some feedback. I am interested in keeping size obviously and adding lean mass. I upped my cardio a bit to get back into top shape. I would like to use test cyp again, would any of you recommend GP again, or are there other brands you suggest checking out?

Secondly, if I were not interested in running dbol again, any suggestions on something else I could give a shot? I was thinking maybe EQ? I am still planning, and know my PCT protocol, I like to use both nolva and clomid for 4 weeks...So basically I'd just like some feedback on what some of you think about a possible future cycle...thanks everyone

Anadrol is nice (Oxymetholone) - another wk 1-4 or 6 oral jump.

Eq is a long term mild AAS + may not give u the bang for buck ur looking for.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

stick with GP, you wont be disappointed and i would have to agree with ODB, anadrol is an awesome oral. Ive never heard of anyone using eq for a kickstart. you normally see people running eq at 600mg a week for a MINIMUM of 16 weeks. Ive also used superdrol in the past and that by far is my favorite oral, i know gp has it but ive never tried it from gp.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for responding guys, I appreciate it. I will do some research on anadrol and see what I think. I am assuming I will receive drier gains with the anadrol rather than with the Dbol? Also, I am 26 years old, would it be dumb at this point to blast and cruise? I lost a good amount of my gains when I came off last cycle even though my diet and training were the same. I was just curious if it would be a bad idea to blast for my regular 12 weeks, and than cruise at 100mg/week until I am ready to blast again after 5-6 months

Comment

After reading up on anadrol, I like the sound of it. I see water bloat can still occur, but I like that if dosed properly it can increase appetite, and also will add some fast mass. Would you guys recommend me taking 50mg/day? or Would you recommend 100mg/day? I see it states to not go over 100mg/day, so I was thinking maybe week 1-2 at 50mg and depending on how I feel I am responding, maybe up it to 100mg for the last 4 weeks of the 6 week run.

Comment

To blast / cruise is a decision u have to make for urself, just be prepared for the possible consequences -TRT for life - @ 26 that is a long time..........

50mg/day shld be fine.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
              To blast / cruise is a decision u have to make for urself, just be prepared for the possible consequences -TRT for life - @ 26 that is a long time..........

50mg/day shld be fine.
              yeah thats true. I will most likely hold off for a while, I feel too young to be using year round haha. Sounds like I have my cycle set.

week 1-6 anadrol 50mg/day
              week 1-12 GP test cyp 250mg every wed/sun
              week 1-16 anastrozle .25mg every 3 days

week 14-16 clomid @ 150mg/day , nolva 40mg/day
              week 16-18 clomid 100mg/day, nolva 20 mg/day

Pretty simple and I hope to see some decent gains in size and strength

Comment

hey all,

I placed my order a few days ago and the product will be here within the next few days. I went with the GP test cyp and GP anadrol.

I'm going to run the test for 12 weeks at 500mg, and anadrol for 5-6 weeks at 50mg/day

anastrozole will be every other day or every 3 days. I also am using both nolva and clomid for my pct when I start two weeks after my last pin. I'm looking forward to this, I hope to add some quality mass and strength with this cycle! Any input would be appreciated.

Comment

If you ran 500mg of test each time you could have always tried 750mg this time.

Comment

Every cycle I have done has been 500mg/week...I was contemplating bumping up to 750..still not sure though..nervous about coming off when the dose is up at that

Comment

Originally posted by Thedub3 View Post
                      Every cycle I have done has been 500mg/week...I was contemplating bumping up to 750..still not sure though..nervous about coming off when the dose is up at that
                      If you run HCG @ 250iu 2x per week recovery will be better.

Comment

If you're still making gains at 590 Mgs why damage future gains? The quicker you're up in the Mgs the more you're going to need in the long run which means more sides, and more money per cycle. Should be upping on a strict needs only basis not cause you feel like it, not saying that that's your guys takes on it, simply stating my opinion is all. You'll see the "more isn't better" line posted all over the forum as well.. But in the end always your decision! Best of luck dude

Comment

Originally posted by JkW4244 View Post
                          If you're still making gains at 590 Mgs why damage future gains? The quicker you're up in the Mgs the more you're going to need in the long run which means more sides, and more money per cycle. Should be upping on a strict needs only basis not cause you feel like it, not saying that that's your guys takes on it, simply stating my opinion is all. You'll see the "more isn't better" line posted all over the forum as well.. But in the end always your decision! Best of luck dude
                          Exactly. When I first joined here a couple of years ago, almost everyone told me less is more. I have felt good at 500mg a week which is why I never changed it. I think I'll stick with the 500 for this cycle, and maybe the next time I'm ready to use something ill consider upping the dose a bit or throwing in another compound of some sort.

Have any of you guys used the GP anadrol before? if so, what are your thoughts on it?

Comment

Received my gp test cyp today...Compared to the other two times, these vials have no color to the oil. it looks like water. The last two times I've ordered the oil has actually looked the color of cooking oil..any idea on why these are transparent in color?

Comment

I was told its different oils I've had cyp that was clearish and some shit that looked like Quaker state (had to heat with dryer to push) they both worked

Comment

Working...
                              X