New guy here need advice on 10wk Deca+Primo cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here need advice on 10wk Deca+Primo cycle

Hello guys I am a new member here but been a member at Anabolicbminds.com for awhile, started lifting since I was 17 about nine years currently 185lbs at 5'6 mostly natty until the past two years Ive done a superdrol cycle and just recently did a CyanostaneRX+Halo Extreme+Formastanzol cycle. And now I wanted to do a 10 week cycle of Deca at 250mg a week and Primobolan at 200 a week. the reason I wanna do this cycle is because this is the cycle that Lee Priest supposedly uses to bulk up and I have always been a big fan of him. So my question is what do I need to take so I don't get prolactin from the Deca, can I use Formastanzol? or do I need to take something different for this and also I usually take Torem Citrate for my PCT would that be an ok SERM to use or do I need to use a different SERM. And also I know most people recommend a test base but I am not willing to take any test because I am mainly concerned about my hair so test are out of the question. Any help is appreciated thanks guys!

JM2C - JPswole, no intent to offend U but if u refuse to use a Test base then stay away from AAS.
    There is a real reason why the Medical community, Doctors and AAS users use Testosterone.

Plus Lee is full of shit

Have u had any blood test done? (B4 or after those pro-hormone cycles?)

FYI;
    Like all DHT based steroids Primobolan can cause hair-loss. There is something you need to understand about hair-loss, steroids that promote this do not make you go bald, you were going to go bald anyway but if you are predisposed to this condition DHT steroids like Primobolan will simply speed it up.

Here is a Nice little blurp by (I think) Bill Roberts;

It’s possible to have a completely effective cycle with or without testosterone.

While each person may have his own reason for believing that testosterone “must” be used, I think the main reason many believe this is because testosterone provides a complete spectrum of effect while the synthetics generally do not do so when used individually or combined inefficiently.

For example, with only testosterone 500 mg/week might be used for a moderate but reasonably-effective cycle, 750 mg/week for a stronger but still moderate one, or 1000 mg/week for an even stronger but still hardly unreasonable cycle. There’s a substantial step up in performance at each increased level. And ultimately with still larger amounts such as 2 grams per week, performance is reaching near the maximum that can be achieved with anabolic steroids alone at any dose.

With individual synthetics such as say Dianabol, Anadrol, oxandrolone, Primobolan, trenbolone, etc, no matter how much is taken alone, that maximum level of effect won’t be achieved. There’s a substantial increase in performance as dosage is increased, up to particular amounts characteristic of each drug, but nothing really past that. Likely at that point the drugs are working fully in the ways that they work, but used alone, they aren’t covering all the bases.

Inefficient combinations work the same, or nearly so, as the individual usages. For example, about the same maximum is reached using trenbolone alone as using trenbolone plus either Primobolan or oxandrolone; and adding Anadrol to Dianabol gives little if anything beyond what Dianabol alone can do. A poor combination is rather like your example of combining two anti-inflammatories. There’s no point in doing so: there’s no resulting increase in maximal effect compared to simply taking more of one of them.

However, it’s quite different when the synthetics are combined effectively. For example, 100 mg/day trenbolone acetate alone is not too exciting for mass gain, and neither is 100 mg/day Dianabol alone. I would put either choice well below 100 mg/day (700 mg/week) testosterone. Neither trenbolone nor Dianabol alone covers all the bases.

But the same total milligram amount of drug – 100 mg/day – is an entirely different story when it’s provided as a combination of 50 mg/day trenbolone acetate and 50 mg/day Dianabol. Suddenly, you have a stack substantially more effective than 700 mg/week testosterone.

So you don’t need to use testosterone to have a fully effective steroid cycle, but it’s a simple way to be sure of covering the bases. The other ways are to use effective combinations of synthetics, or effective combinations of synthetics together with testosterone.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Yes I did have bloodwork done and my tests came back fine, I took a proper PCT(CEL Cycle Assist+SERM for 4 weeks and used Torem Citrate and I also used Formastanzol oncycle. I have been doing some research and I really cant figure out if Lee Priest is telling the truth or not but I just want to experiment with that cycle alone and see what happens if my gains are shitty then I will start using a test base , but my question is if I go ahead an do this cycle will Formastanzol be helpful while oncycle to prevent Gyno or prolactin or would i need something else and can I use the same SERM -Torem Citrate for my PCT?

Comment

Dostinex is good for proclatin and is good in price, clOmid would be good for pct. now I have used deca before with test I want to do the same cycle but with primo I want to gain lean muscle and loose body fat in the process. Now where I'm going with this is that deca will shut your body down I mean if you don't want to have sex during your cycle go for it. No offense but I was using test with it and my body still shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by jj_tv View Post
          Dostinex is good for proclatin and is good in price, clOmid would be good for pct. now I have used deca before with test I want to do the same cycle but with primo I want to gain lean muscle and loose body fat in the process. Now where I'm going with this is that deca will shut your body down I mean if you don't want to have sex during your cycle go for it. No offense but I was using test with it and my body still shut down.
          Honestly the no sex drive part doesn't bother me since my girlfriend left me anyways I was mainly concerned about being as safe as possible with my hair and not getting any gyno. I did a little bit of research and Im going to just do the Deca +Anavar cycle for 10wks maybe up the dosage to 500 mg a week of Deca and start Anavar at 70-80mg a day starting on the third week since I can only be on it for 8 wks. The only thing I still need to figure out is how much Cabergoline or Dostinex I need to use and how to dose it, one bottle has 20 tabs at 1mg each.

Comment

I found that 0.5 mg a week of Dostinex works for me. I'm about 174lbs

Comment

Originally posted by jj_tv View Post
              I found that 0.5 mg a week of Dostinex works for me. I'm about 174lbs
              ok cool so do you run it throughout the entire cycle and also in pct or just on cycle?

Comment

Some people r more sensitive to deca + sides than others, I have no real issues w Deca.
                - That is really why u take advice from everyone but learn ur body + listen to what it tells U.

??more/less progesterone receptors or an affinity to aromatize progest or estro?? Increase in BP or RBC? -many factors

The balance between Test+Deca for me is the key.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I have heard people running it through pct for an extra boost I have never done it. I am going to this time just to see. I have heard good things from running it with a pct. and boston your right balance is key and knowing your body trust me I have learned from experience as well. always monitor your bodies reaction to gear. and don't think as sex as unimportant that can get you depressed dude, and you never know if you meet someone else. just saying I would want my junk to work if im single I would be trying to tap as much ass as possible.
                  Last edited by jj_tv; 12-05-2013, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Testosterone is king. I would never do another cycle without Testosterone, and not just because of sex. Testosterone makes me feel awesome and loving life that Deca alone can't provide me.

Comment

Working...
                    X