Cyp/mast/eq ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyp/mast/eq ???

Hey guys...just wondering if any of you can give some feedback on using Mast and EQ for a clean bulking cycle. I searched but could not find this combo. Thanks!!!

maybe you can give us somestats first mate?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
      maybe you can give us somestats first mate?
      Of course, my apology

41 years old
      5'10
      216lbs
      approx. 16 % bf

Comment

how many cycles under ur belt ?
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Will not start until body fat lowered somewhat-had counted today and down to 14%

2 cycles
          1st - test e
          2nd - test e and deca
          (had great results both times)

this stack was recommended to me by pretty much the only guy I know involved with/in gear. I am still very new to sports tech and want to get the most out of it.

Originally posted by ODB View Post
          how many cycles under ur belt ?

Comment

Mast + Eq r milder, longer term AAS + IMO work better when combined with other AAS - for example I like Mast with Tren, synergistic + enhancing -IMO.

The only real difference (in layman's terms) in the Bulk, Clean Bulk + Cut Cycles r the water retention + aromatization side effect level of the AAS. U have more control with Diet + Cardio than AAS - (unless ur in last few wks B4 BB show).

So u could do a nice clean bulk w most if not all AAS.

I'll suggest;
            Test e 12wks
            w Dbol or Anabol kicker 6wks -(these will promote some water retention but...).
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I think masteron are not good for bulk , also if clean bulk .... masta works good at very low bf , like in the precontest for give density , vascularity and plasticity .... i suggest using a diana kik and no masteron at all ... go for testo , bolde and diana or if u want stay sooo lean go for a kik with oxa ....
              I agree with other on the fact that for a good clean bulk must start with lower bf .... a 8/10% would be better for have no fat gains or minimal ...

Comment

Working...
              X