test/tren/winny/clen do you recommend deca for lube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test/tren/winny/clen do you recommend deca for lube

would anyone here recommend I take a small dosage of deca on this stack for my joints. I have done cycles in the past with clen and my joints are a little dry even though I take fish oil and glucosamine I still feel my joints when I work out. sometimes I have pains on them from lifting heavy. I know this stack will probably make it worse. can anyone recommend anything? I am 26 at 180 if that matters. 5/8 in hight. I am trying to cut and build some lean muscle maybe gain just a little in the process like 5lbs or so.

Try ALLFLEX by allmax. i did the same stack in fall and it helped reduce my joint pain for sure. Keep in mind deca wasn't made to reduce join pain, it just happens to be one of its side benefits that you can get from it. So i would recommend taking something that was originally made to reduce pain.

Comment

cool thanks any sides from that stuff?

Comment

hey thanks for the info, and I checked it out its actually quite natural. it actually caused me to do some digging and I found this stuff called instaflex which is expensive as hell its about 75 dollars for 90 tabs, its on the natural side as well but I have heard great results.

Comment

Working...
        X