Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product OF the WEEK - VOTE for next week

hello all,

i would like to recommend a product for product of the week as it will help a brother out from shyt load of money and alot of pain lol

Test E 200mg / EQ 200mg, or
    Test E 250mg / Tren E 150mg

Thanks in advance from me and my muscles

cheers

or Test E 250mg / Deca 200mg

Comment

I want to vote for test/deca but it won't let me. I'm really wanting to see it win so if anyone is able to vote I'd appreciate it. When I try it says only previous customers can vote but I've ordered from them 3 times. I don't know what is going on
      Quadzilla420
      Last edited by Quadzilla420; 12-16-2013, 05:15 PM.

Comment

GP blends.

I like those blends as well. I will vote for them when the site starts working correctly.

i would like to recommend a product for product of the week as it will help a brother out from shyt load of money and alot of pain lol

Test E 200mg / EQ 200mg, or
        Test E 250mg / Tren E 150mg

Thanks in advance from me and my muscles

cheers[/QUOTE]

Comment

Test E 250mg / Tren E 150mg is very good stuff. I have experienced the effects
          it is highest discount rate
          grrrr
          Last edited by grrrr; 12-16-2013, 06:39 PM.

Comment

I wanted to vote for Test E 200mg/Eq 200mg but it says previous customers(i have purchased) and single vote(i havn't) only. I tried the help desk but it only allowed me 2 lines and then we were cut off. I could type a message, but she couldn't read them so she signed out.

Comment

I'd appreciate some votes for either test/deca or test/eq please and thank you

Comment

Working...
              X