Sustanon for HRT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sustanon for HRT

I was wondering if anyone uses Sustanon for HRT? I believe that was the original reason it was created for. At 49 now I am thinking of the HRT route. Been off gear for a month and a half now. For sure I feel the loss of strength and some unexpected body fat. I know I probably haven't given it enough time to rebound, also need bloodwork, but at 49 it's something to think about. I was thinking Sustanon because it was get into my system faster. (I've only been doing gear just over 2yrs).
    Also is there a difference, HRT and TRT?
    sigpic

"Also is there a difference, HRT and TRT?"
    No it's the same, one is hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and the other is testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)
    I don't think they use Sustanon just because of that reason, with Sust there's two compounds there are fast acting and they don't want that for TRT, Test levels wouldn't stay stable enough. Test C is the best for TRT, I've tried Test E and it didn't work as well, I believe most of the guys here that are on TRT are using Test C. My Doc tried to put me on every two week injections put my levels weren't staying stable enough, so I ask if I could do once a week and it's a lot better, injecting every week. I was having issues with acne, which I never have, even on a cycle. My last blood work I tested at 1100, the Doc wanted to wait another two week and do blood work again, so we'll see were I end up in two weeks. That's with using 300mg's every week....
    MrBig
    Last edited by MrBig; 11-11-2013, 11:47 PM.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I have found that 125 units sustenon 2pw is the most stable lev el that i have found. when started aromasin found that a third or more was being converted to est.
      Just did blood work. for 4 weeks prior had reduced to 125 u ounce per week to see result and got 500.
      all other things tested improved on last 2 tests from prior.
      When originally started tested 170

Comment

Pauliuch I wonder if u r thinking of Sust for TRT cuz it contains Test Deconate? As Test UNdecanoate is used + promising for TRT?

Sust contains the following:
        20 mg of Testosterone Acetate - {much faster acting than other testosterone esters such as cypionate or enanthate, and requires a much more frequent dosing schedule.}
        30 mg of Testosterone Propionate - { much faster acting than other testosterone esters such as cypionate or enanthate, and requires a much more frequent dosing schedule.}

60 mg of Testosterone Phenylpropionate -{Longer than testosterone propionate, shorter than testosterone cypionate}
        60mg of Testosterone Isocaproate - { The isocaproate ester has a decently long active life in the body, and consequently there's no reason to inject this more than once every week.}
        100mg Testosterone Decanoate - {long active life in the body, and consequently there's no reason to inject this more than once every week.}

Testosterone undecanoate or testosterone undecylate is an ester of testosterone. This hormone is used in androgen replacement therapy primarily for the treatment of male hypogonadism, and is currently under research for use as a male contraceptive. It is sold and distributed under the brand names Andriol, Undestor, Nebido, Pantestone, Restandol, Cernos Depot, Nebido-R and Reandron 1000.[1]
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Well i Really appreciate this post. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it!
          Brinkley25
          Last edited by Brinkley25; 01-27-2014, 07:52 AM.
          Plagiarism detector

Comment

Working...
          X