Ordering through NAPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering through NAPS

I am going to order through Naps and was curious what the best way for lxxxxxxxx No Payment Discussionxxxxxxxxxx

Also, what is a recommended cycle for large fast gains? This will be my 3rd in the past 5 years and want something to really set me off for the new year. Thanks......I am looking for 20-25 lbs gain
    M FREAKY
    Last edited by M FREAKY; 11-15-2013, 12:03 AM.

To answer your first question read rule number 3. http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...ne-please-read!!!
    Not trying to be a dick, but theyll ban you if you break their rules.

To answer your second question. Read everything on this forum. If youre that serious about your goals than you should be willing to read everything. Youll come to find that others have already asked your questions.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for your quick response...i will check it out

Comment

no problem, just be smart about it. This place is a wealth of knowledge. Do all your research and ask the right questions. Start off with a thread in the introductions section. Gives us some stats about you, ht, wt, bf%, years of training, previous cycles, realistic goals, etc.
        sigpic

Comment

Yep and you may want to edit this post. Get rid of any form of payment mentioned.
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Read and you will find the light
            Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Working...
            X