No announcement yet.

Great results on HRT. BEAST MODE NEXT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great results on HRT. BEAST MODE NEXT?

10 weeks of
    Test. Cypionate 1.25cc a week
    Anastrozole
    Tamoxifen

Weeks 11-12
    Anastrozole
    Tamoxifen
    HCG
    Clomiphene

Week 13
    Anastrozole
    Tamoxifen

Have not added any other compounds yet want to get more knowledge ... my blood work and all it closely managed by Dr. should I push for more Test. like 2cc a week?

Crazy when i hear dudes on 300 mg a week I would never leave the gym LOL.

Really want add stronger AAS online pharmacy seems risky. Advice?

Has anyone Dr advised on donating blood to get your hemoglobin down. Testosterone increase you red blood cell production. Donating helped me thin it out... Anyone else?

You speak of great results do you keep records of these results?
    I.m.h.o a hell of lot of ana/nolva/hcg/clomid with so little juice, i would have held it present just in case of sore nipples How much mg's did you use?

Comment

By no means a bodybuilder yet... I was a 5 ft 11 46 year old 212# of beefy flabbiness
      At nearly 35 in waist ... Now down to 200# 33 waist my body like my early 30s. So inspired to see if u can truly move into bodybuilder type physique.
      Now 47 yr old. I have not really measured my chest, bi's etc was really focused on improving my overall health and physique without focusing on the numbers. The waist was obvious when all my jeans were too big. My chest, delts and arms are much bigger than I have ever been.
      Switching to a hardcore gym where som BB train in NYC.
      My HRT dr is pretty conservative I would gather. The anastrozole is 1mg 3 times a week. The tamoxifen 2 times a week at 20mg. dr told me these dosage throughout cycle to keep estrogen levels balanced rather than waiting for symptoms. This site my only outlet for other POV until I start training or connect with experienced BBer at new gym. Higher T dosage plus adding more other compounds desired. Just learning from pros like yourself. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X