cycle update/next cycle question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle update/next cycle question

First off I'd like to thank everyone who posted to my threads. I'm coming into the final weeks of this run and gains have been amazing. Ran test/deca(long esters) for 11 weeks followed by 7 weeks of GP andromix. Started at about 172 @ 12% with about 4 weeks to go I'm at ripped and hard 183@ 9% . Mass,strength, and definition are all spot on. This has been by far the BEST cycle so far(3rd cycle). As you can probably tell I prefer to lean bulk over bulking/cutting. My question is I plan on running the same type of cycle in the spring. What does everyone think about just throwing NPP in with andromix and running all 3 for 10-12 weeks at 75mg everyday for all four prop/tren/npp/mast. Thanks in advance. By the way I had no issues or problems with tren at 50-60mg per day or deca at 500 per week
    Sasquats
    Last edited by Sasquats; 11-08-2013, 12:01 PM.

Just my two cents, but if you got great results running it the way you did. Why would you add anything or change it. I would just say run the same cycle. 11lbs and 3% is awesome results in 14 weeks. Finish off the last four weeks and see how much of the gains you keep. If youre happy then run it again next time.
    sigpic

Comment

IMO - CharlieBron gave good advice.

& be aware the issue/sides associated with stacking two 19 nors (Tren + NPP)
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
      X