getting ready for new cycle :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting ready for new cycle :)

this is my tempted plan for next cycle which should be 15Dec after my finals lol

1-16 t3 25mcg/day-ramp up to 75mcg/day
    1-16 clen 40mcg/day-ramp up to 100mcg/day
    1-16 SUS 270 3*1ml/week
    1-4 Dbol 40mg/day
    4-12 Var 50mg/day
    12-16 Proviron
    Adex
    1-12 .5mg EOD
    12-16 .5mg ED
    HCG
    4-8 1250iu/week
    12-20 1250iu/week
    IGF-LR3
    50mcg/day 8 weeks on 3 weeks off
    12-16 50mcg/day
    16-20 25mcg/day
    Nolva
    17-21 40/40/20/20

This will be my first time doing my own stack. Until now i have jst stayed within test enthnate, test prop, dbol and tren ace. But now i think its time for a change. Diet is at 3000cal right now with 1.5gm of protein per pound and same for carbs with 100gm of fat with 30gm of fiber. Sugar intake is at 80-100gm in total, as i start getting close to start of my cycle wanna turn it down to 50gm and eventually 25gm by week 5.

During cycle protein intake will go upto 2.5gm per body pound and for carbs at 2gm per pound for 10-12 weeks and then down to 1gm per body pound.

I am lean already thanks to SAM1976 for his guidance thru PGS. Current weight is 188lbs with 10% bf. Cardio will be post cycle for 20min at 3 incline with 120-130 heart rate.

Only think i am missing is HGH and i can't wait till summer as thats long it will take me to save up for 500iu of it from a half decent brand as anything less than 500iu i don't think its worth it.

If anyone has anything they would like to suggest for the cycle, i would really appreciate it

Cheers

Im such a light weight .... Are you shore this is not a shopping list.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

ahah Yeee nothing wrong with a shopping list its almost Christmas lol just can't decide as to when i should start it, i came off PGS end of september and jst finishing my pct 3 more days left. so either end of Feb or mid december. I didn't do anything too serious for last cycle except test e for 12weeks and tren ace for 3 weeks. So december should work out. Thinking of december just so i can do another cycle starting may or so.

Comment

Nice.. Im into my 5th week Cyp/Mast/Dbol and loving it. Burned my shoulder a little and gave my self a boost with some Prop. Fast acting and healing power is all I can say.
        The shoulder feels much better today and Im going to give it a few days off and then keep on cranking. After that taking 10 weeks off and then start the cut for summer.
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

thats nice, i haven't tried Cyp yet. I have shoulder injury on both shoulders, this time i did MRI before starting my cycle so once i am done my cycle gonna go for MRI again to see first hand how AAS can impact tendon and muscle injuries. This is a huge question how much time is minimum for time off lol i can never make my mind for that lol

Comment

Bro,

Keep us updated on the mri and the effects of AAS on the shoulder injuries damned interesting if possible with a scan of the mri, (in holland we can buy a copy)

Comment

Working...
            X