Help with HCG please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with HCG please

I have ran several previous cycles but never with HCG. This is probably a ridiculous question but how do you reconstitute the HCG.

For example I am looking at ordering the Brand HCG Inj 5000iu from Manufacturer: Intas Pharmaceuticals, India on napsgear.net. Do they ship you everything you need to get accurate measurements for 500iu at a time. And is it best to use insulin pins and inject into the lower abdomen ?

Sorry for what are probably basic questions but I just want to make sure all my ducks are in a row before go time.

Thanks

I'm gonna punk u a little 1st, swanny34. U need to do a search of JM B4 asking questions, this one has been answered many times.

Ok, I'm done. Now just do a youtube search + u will see videos on HCG prep + use.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Stole this from another forum, It was a well put together answer to your question.

"How to reconstitute HCG.

HCG usually comes as 5,000iu.
      If you were to use 1ml to dilute this, you’d have 5,000iu/ml
      If you were to use 2ml to dilute this, you’d have 2,500iu/ml
      If you were to use 5ml to dilute this, you’d have 1,000iu/ml

HCG also comes as 2,500iu
      If you were to use 1ml to dilute this, you’d have 2,500iu/ml
      If you were to use 2 ml to dilute this, you’d have 1,250iu/ml

HCG also comes as 10,000iu
      If you were to use 1ml to dilute, you’d have 10,000iu/ml
      If you were to use 5ml to dilute, you’d have 2,000iu/ml

There are also 11,000iu batches
      If you were to use 1ml to dilute, you’d have 11,000iu/ml
      If you were to use 5ml to dilute, you’d have 2,200iu/ml

To find the iu/ml for a different number, take the total iu of HCG and divide by the number of ml you plan to dilute it with (for example, 5,000iu/2ml=2,500iu/ml)

The more you dilute it, the more accurate your dosage will be. For example, using 2,500iu/ml, if you were to inject 500iu there could be measuring error. Let’s say the margin of error is +/- .05cc. You could be injecting between 375iu and 625iu. Now, taking the 1,000iu/ml dosage, the +/-.05cc margin of error is lower (also using a dose of 500iu). The dose would be somewhere between 450iu and 550iu.
      At 1,000iu/ml, .5cc is 500iu, .2cc is 200iu, and .25cc is 250iu.
      At 2,200iu/ml, .5cc is 1,100iu, .2cc is 440iu, and .25 is 550iu.

To find the number of iu in any increment, take the iu/ml number and multiply it by the cc you want (for example, 1,000iu/ml*.5cc=500iu).
      If you want to take a certain iu, divide the number of iu by the iu/ml to find out how many cc you need (for example, if you want 500iu and you have a dose at 2,000iu/ml, 500iu/2,000iu/ml=.25ml)

Using HCG
      HCG should be stored in a refrigerator immediately after reconstitution. It can last about 4 weeks or so. Swirl it gently before injecting but handle it carefully. Letting HCG go to room temperature after it has been chilled can damage it. If this happens, it is safer to throw it away and start over. When reconstituting, the reconstitution liquid should not be directly shot at the HCG biscuit but rather run down the side of the vial. It is best to used a new, sealed, sterile vial for reconstitution. HCG can be shot either in a muscle (IM) or subcutaneously (sub-q). It is more common to shoot HCG sub-q to avoid scar tissue in the muscle. HCG is typically shot with an insulin pin to minimize pain. A typical 25-30g pin with a .5cc barrel (or as small as you can get) is recommend (a smaller barrel minimizes the margin of error). A sub-q injection is typically done in the abdominal region by pinching a layer of fat and injection the HCG between the fat and muscle."
      If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Well i definitely liked reading it. This information provided by you is very constructive for correct planning. I like your work for providing information to the other
        Honeyrose44
        Last edited by Honeyrose44; 01-22-2014, 03:31 AM.
        http://plagiarism-checker.co

Comment

Working...
        X