bulk cycles to cut cycles ratio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulk cycles to cut cycles ratio?

so can i get some opinions on the duration of cut cycles. and also, should i bulk then cut or bulk two or three times or what?
    FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.
    paid in blood, guts, tears and sweat. (OIF Veteran)

also, i was thinking about a win, tren, test cyp., clen stack to cut with. think this would be pretty solid? probably do it for 8 weeks, besides the tren do it for 4 weeks.....
    FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.

Comment

Is this your first time?
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Stupid question- of course this is your first time

Dude- you need to read. Matter of fact- u need to read A LOT . No one here wants to hold your hand and answer your silly questions. All your questions can be answered by clicking the links provided on the forum sub pages.

You are talking about running trenbolone for a cut cycle and you can't even figure out how to bulk properly?

Why don't you figure out how to properly run a bulk cycle before asking about cutting. That's like showing up to the first day of class and only asking questions about the final exam.

- NATURE
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

Originally posted by sponaugle13 View Post
          so can i get some opinions on the duration of cut cycles. and also, should i bulk then cut or bulk two or three times or what?
          Depends on what u want, what r u lifting for??
          Just to be big or to look good on beach or r u going to compete?
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
            Stupid question- of course this is your first time

Dude- you need to read. Matter of fact- u need to read A LOT . No one here wants to hold your hand and answer your silly questions. All your questions can be answered by clicking the links provided on the forum sub pages.

You are talking about running trenbolone for a cut cycle and you can't even figure out how to bulk properly?

Why don't you figure out how to properly run a bulk cycle before asking about cutting. That's like showing up to the first day of class and only asking questions about the final exam.

- NATURE
            whatevs bro why dont ya save yourself some time and just respond with read more instead this BS?
            FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
              Depends on what u want, what r u lifting for??
              Just to be big or to look good on beach or r u going to compete?
              just lookin bigger and cut. how much weight i actually lift is not important to me.....thanks!!!
              FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.

Comment

Tren is pretty heavy for a first cycle. If you're not careful, you'll be breast feeding in no time.
                Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

[QUOTE=sponaugle13;79182]also, i was thinking about a win, tren, test cyp., clen stack to cut with. think this would be pretty solid? probably do it for 8 weeks, besides the tren do it for 4 weeks.....[/QUOTE]

Why would you run tren for only 4 weeks?

You see- it's not that I'm trying to be a dick, but I'm sure a lot of members who are experienced just look at your post and laugh. Classic example of a noob coming up with not only a crazy statement that he's going to use tren on a first time cut cycle- but one who doesn't understand the length in which to run.

It is offensive to most to sit here and try to explain how things work when all you guys have to do is click a few links or type something in the search bar.

Trust me we all want to help but fact is- this is no joke. A lot can go wrong and FAST. Just as toast said- you could be breast feeding in no time.

Also- you are so vague with your questions and I'm sure you are expecting expert advise. My thing is- if you are vague- chances are others will be vague. If you are not specific yet you are asking for the advice- it's offensive.

By reading- you will understand how we all work here and don't take it personal- take everything serious, be calculated, be precise- and ask questions of real value ( if you can't find the answer you are looking for)

Again we are hear to help brother but you can't feed us crap questions and expect a full course meal for a response. I can take a shit in a tortilla and call it a burrito too brother- But I'm not going to expect anyone to take it.

Welcome to JM

-Nature

Comment

ya know natural, i probably owe you an apology...I am about to finish up my first cycle of test cyp. JUST test. so I probably am not ready for tren yet. and yeah that was a pretty damn vague question lol. sorry bra.
                    FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.

Comment

Working...
                    X