Stacking Dbol with Anavar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacking Dbol with Anavar

As title says. I know stacking orals is hard on liver, but I been reading that these two would have good synergy together? What do you guys think, would this be good to use for first 4 weeks of a cycle?

since you havent received a response ill chime in. Whats your total cycle gonna look like. No real need to kickstart your cycle with anavar as well. DBol will be more than enough.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miakis View Post
      As title says. I know stacking orals is hard on liver, but I been reading that these two would have good synergy together? What do you guys think, would this be good to use for first 4 weeks of a cycle?
      it is hard to get real anavar most what I have seen was winstrol for that reason if you do not know what you have I would not run winstrol + dobl too heavy for liver

I did once winstrol + anavar, good results and I looked great on the beach after 6 weeks cycle but I had good anavar lab tested

Comment

thanks for replies. I was just reading through things. all my gears are from naps. I never tried Dbol and was just worried about that water retention thing everyone's talking about. Cycle will be Test E + Mast E, trying mast for first time. Tried Tbol before without much success, so was wondering what I should use for kickstart.

Comment

Originally posted by miakis View Post
          thanks for replies. I was just reading through things. all my gears are from naps. I never tried Dbol and was just worried about that water retention thing everyone's talking about. Cycle will be Test E + Mast E, trying mast for first time. Tried Tbol before without much success, so was wondering what I should use for kickstart.
          naps is good but not 100% good

I had from them masteron propionate which was in fact testestoron propionate
          I had tren acetate which was in fact testestoron propionate mixed with tren ( more test than tren)

I do not trust anybody anymore

Comment

Working...
          X