Mfire cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mfire cycle

Well I'm still workin it, and i got a long way to go, but her is a pic of me in July (white shirt duh,lol), and one from today, thank you all for all the great info!
    Attached Files

Keep killing it dude! You're looking great bro!

Comment

Mfire brother that is awesome!! Man total transformation. Cut cycle in the late spring along with good diet and BOOM!
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
        Mfire brother that is awesome!! Man total transformation. Cut cycle in the late spring along with good diet and BOOM!
        That is exactly what I'm thinkin man! PEP has definitely been good to me! Thanks As'ad

Comment

I seen the pics early on another page and you look great bro. Come spring your going to be right... Awesome job.
          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
            I seen the pics early on another page and you look great bro. Come spring your going to be right... Awesome job.
            Gotta get rid of this jelly roll, it's going, i still can't believe that it is only 10-13 lbs less, but 8 pants size! You, Bigpa, Alex and Kelly are kings in my book, you keep me goin in the right direction.

Comment

Wow man keep up the good work. I know you will achieve your goals. I will be keeping an eye out for ya
              "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I been watching your progress too, just don't say a lot on here, your doin awesome

Comment

Lookin awesome brother! Huge transformation.

I'm very impressed.
                  If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

HERC YOU FAT ASS!!!

Some one had to get it today... Your the lucky fuck
                    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I know. I ended up taking a lot of time off. Now I have to cut....LOL. So, you're not too far off TB. ^ ^ ^
                      If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Well i guess i should actually put what I'm using
                        Started out with gp-250T-e for 5 weeks 1ml
                        I switched over to PEP 300 T-E for 2 weeks 1Ml
                        For 2weeks on PEP 300 T-E and PEP SUS 250 1ml each, three weeks ago added PEP D-Bol 50mg day,
                        2 weeks ago changed sus to .5 ml/.5ml deca

Yes I'm running AI 2x a week and HCG (every 6 weeks)

Been on cycle a total of 12 weeks, gonna do a 20 week cycle

Comment

Best of luck with the cycle! There have been some major improvements already! May I ask, which AI are you running? Also, are you waiting 6 weeks between each dose of HCG? I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you meant about the HCG.

Comment

The AI are drops, i can't remember what they are, Bigpa gave me a link and i just ordered it, I removed the label and put another label on there cause i had to fly. Yes i do PEP HCG every 6 weeks just to wake up the raisins. They freakin blow up overnight, the wife don't like it cause she gets a lot more! Lol
                            I have GP Adex, Nolva and Clomid in case i get any sides on hand for emergency
                            Last edited by Mfire; 10-29-2013, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mfire View Post
                              The AI are drops, i can't remember what they are, Bigpa gave me a link and i just ordered it, I removed the label and put another label on there cause i had to fly. Yes i do PEP HCG every 6 weeks just to wake up the raisins. They freakin blow up overnight, the wife don't like it cause she gets a lot more! Lol
                              I have GP Adex, Nolva and Clomid in case i get any sides on hand for emergency
                              Sounds like you're all set mate, keep it up! Be sure to give the gal a break once in a while!

Comment

Working...
                              X