ibuprofen and AAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ibuprofen and AAS

Just wondering has anyone heard that the use of ibuprofen while on test. cycle can squash your gains.?? I was told this the other day at the gym and thought if this is true I screwed myself cause I always take a few one hour before workout and sometimes another few at night !!!
    Thanks,
    Steven

any type of NSAID (anti-inflammatory) is supposed to limit gains. They reduce prostaglanids which actually help to signal your body to repair muscle tissue. This is of course all theory and I have no idea to what extent this would be true.

Comment

wow didnt know that. good to know. i wouldnt take them before a workout cuz theyre also muscle relaxers

Comment

wow. great. I want to get started again but am reluctant because l have tendinitis in left elbow so bad, Ive had it shot by doc waited the week he told me and still fucken kills me to do biceps. He will only give me an injection every three and a half months. I do use ice very often but what the hell else is there. Had read alot about Deca for joint pain but don't know if its effective on tennis elbow or not ??? Anyway cant be the only one with this problem, what do you guys use ?? was thinking of going to a local high school and just getting some oxy cotton from the boys room.. just kidding lol lol...
        Steven

Comment

*oxycontin lol leave the pain killers alone find a routine that doesnt stress that part it could be a certain workout thats doing that. or do what we all do lol ask sam

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
            wow. great. I want to get started again but am reluctant because l have tendinitis in left elbow so bad, Ive had it shot by doc waited the week he told me and still fucken kills me to do biceps. He will only give me an injection every three and a half months. I do use ice very often but what the hell else is there. Had read alot about Deca for joint pain but don't know if its effective on tennis elbow or not ??? Anyway cant be the only one with this problem, what do you guys use ?? was thinking of going to a local high school and just getting some oxy cotton from the boys room.. just kidding lol lol...
            Steven
            I have the same problem,, I can't use the barbell that much!! Try to do more dumbbells, concentration curls and preacher... It works for me!!!
            Oh forgot !! Try Prednisone ( 20mgs )

Comment

Prednisone ( 20mgs ) , does that go well with OC...? Lmao... Yea, you are exactly correct about the straight bar and using different exercises.. some kill some not so bad. I did go ahead and start my cycle of sus. today. Just going to use alot of ice, presciption cream, stretching tech.s I have read about and see what happens..I will check out this Prednisone ( 20mgs ) thanks.
              steven

Comment

Working...
              X