Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle Log - Test E 500mg/week

Hey there,

I'm keeping a log of my first cycle as a way to keep everything organized and chart my progress.

When I was a teenager, I was fat. I was around 300 lbs. I dieted and exercised my way down to 170 lbs. From there over the last 6-7 years, I've dieted/lifted my way up to 225. I've come a long way, but due to the extreme weight loss, I've still got a bit of loose skin (not hanging down to my stomach or anything, but things aren't as tight as I'd like.

My current stats are,
    Height: 1,93m /6'3"
    Weight: 97,5 kg / 215 lbs
    BF: 14% (tested by doctor with calipers, hard to judge due to some loose skin)

Gear,
    Testosterone Enanthate 500 mg/week (weeks 1-12)
    Aromasin 12.5 mg/day (taking everyday because I'm gyno prone) (weeks 1-14)
    HCG 10,000 iu (1000iu/week divided into 500iu 2x a week) (weeks 2-12)

PCT,
    Clomid: 100/50/50/20 (Weeks 14-18)
    Nolva: 20/20/20/20 (Weeks 14-18)

Diet is in check. I'm trying to clean gain, so fat is staying low (but not unreasonable). Other than that, I'm trying to get HIIT in at least 3-4x a week. I'm not as worried about cardio since my diet is in check. The fat seems to come off with or without HIIT.

One question I had for you kind folks is, should I run anavar with this cycle? This is my first cycle, so I planned on running test e @ 500mg/week only, but I have enough anavar on hand (got it at a great discount) to run it at 80mg/day for 6 weeks or at a lower dose for 8 weeks. If you guys think I should hold off on the anavar, then I will follow that suggestion.

Cheers,
    As'ad

Sounds good keep it going.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

THE GOOD:--- Male bodybuilders will typically use Anavar in doses of 50-100mg a day for 6-12wks. Var has a relatively short half life of about 8-10 hours. So one may chose to split dosages throughout the day in order to keep blood levels as stable as possible. Although oxandrolone is a 17-alpha alkylated steroid, its liver toxicity is very small as well., oxandrolone does not aromatize.----THE BAD: Liver cell tumors have been reported in patients receiving long-term therapy with androgenic anabolic steroids in high doses . Withdrawal of the drugs did not lead to regression of the tumors in all cases. Geriatric patients treated with androgenic anabolic steroids may be at an increased risk for the development of prostatic hypertrophy and prostatic carcinoma.PELIOSIS HEPATIS, A CONDITION IN WHICH LIVER AND SOMETIMES SPLENIC TISSUE IS REPLACED WITH BLOOD-FILLED CYSTS, HAS BEEN REPORTED IN PATIENTS RECEIVING ANDROGENIC ANABOLIC STEROID THERAPY. THESE CYSTS ARE SOMETIMES PRESENT WITH MINIMAL HEPATIC DYSFUNCTION, BUT AT OTHER TIMES THEY HAVE BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH LIVER FAILURE. THEY ARE OFTEN NOT RECOGNIZED UNTIL LIFE-THREATENING LIVER FAILURE OR INTRA-ABDOMINAL HEMORRHAGE DEVELOPS. WITHDRAWAL OF DRUG USUALLY RESULTS IN COMPLETE DISAPPEARANCE OF LESIONS.

LIVER CELL TUMORS ARE ALSO REPORTED. MOST OFTEN THESE TUMORS ARE BENIGN AND ANDROGEN-DEPENDENT, BUT FATAL MALIGNANT TUMORS HAVE BEEN REPORTED. WITHDRAWAL OF DRUG OFTEN RESULTS IN REGRESSION OR CESSATION OF PROGRESSION OF THE TUMOR. HOWEVER, HEPATIC TUMORS ASSOCIATED WITH ANDROGENS OR ANABOLIC STEROIDS ARE MUCH MORE VASCULAR THAN OTHER HEPATIC TUMORS AND MAY BE SILENT UNTIL LIFE-THREATENING INTRA-ABDOMINAL HEMORRHAGE DEVELOPS. BLOOD LIPID CHANGES THAT ARE KNOWN TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH INCREASED RISK OF ATHEROSCLEROSIS ARE SEEN IN PATIENTS TREATED WITH ANDROGENS OR ANABOLIC STEROIDS. THESE CHANGES INCLUDE DECREASED HIGH-DENSITY LIPOPROTEINS AND SOMETIMES INCREASED LOW-DENSITY LIPOPROTEINS. THE CHANGES MAY BE VERY MARKED AND COULD HAVE A SERIOUS IMPACT ON THE RISK OF ATHEROSCLEROSIS AND CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE. Most negatives are from long term use. I have read that you can bridge with anavar but I think it would be wise to take breaks for sure... The "art" of roids is so vast and everyone is so different, you gotta make sure it works for you...

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
        Sounds good keep it going.
        Originally posted by EXOTHERMIC View Post
        THE GOOD:--- Male bodybuilders will typically use Anavar in doses of 50-100mg a day for 6-12wks. Var has a relatively short half life of about 8-10 hours. So one may chose to split dosages throughout the day in order to keep blood levels as stable as possible. Although oxandrolone is a 17-alpha alkylated steroid, its liver toxicity is very small as well., oxandrolone does not aromatize.----THE BAD: Liver cell tumors have been reported in patients receiving long-term therapy with androgenic anabolic steroids in high doses . Withdrawal of the drugs did not lead to regression of the tumors in all cases. Geriatric patients treated with androgenic anabolic steroids may be at an increased risk for the development of prostatic hypertrophy and prostatic carcinoma.PELIOSIS HEPATIS, A CONDITION IN WHICH LIVER AND SOMETIMES SPLENIC TISSUE IS REPLACED WITH BLOOD-FILLED CYSTS, HAS BEEN REPORTED IN PATIENTS RECEIVING ANDROGENIC ANABOLIC STEROID THERAPY. THESE CYSTS ARE SOMETIMES PRESENT WITH MINIMAL HEPATIC DYSFUNCTION, BUT AT OTHER TIMES THEY HAVE BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH LIVER FAILURE. THEY ARE OFTEN NOT RECOGNIZED UNTIL LIFE-THREATENING LIVER FAILURE OR INTRA-ABDOMINAL HEMORRHAGE DEVELOPS. WITHDRAWAL OF DRUG USUALLY RESULTS IN COMPLETE DISAPPEARANCE OF LESIONS.

LIVER CELL TUMORS ARE ALSO REPORTED. MOST OFTEN THESE TUMORS ARE BENIGN AND ANDROGEN-DEPENDENT, BUT FATAL MALIGNANT TUMORS HAVE BEEN REPORTED. WITHDRAWAL OF DRUG OFTEN RESULTS IN REGRESSION OR CESSATION OF PROGRESSION OF THE TUMOR. HOWEVER, HEPATIC TUMORS ASSOCIATED WITH ANDROGENS OR ANABOLIC STEROIDS ARE MUCH MORE VASCULAR THAN OTHER HEPATIC TUMORS AND MAY BE SILENT UNTIL LIFE-THREATENING INTRA-ABDOMINAL HEMORRHAGE DEVELOPS. BLOOD LIPID CHANGES THAT ARE KNOWN TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH INCREASED RISK OF ATHEROSCLEROSIS ARE SEEN IN PATIENTS TREATED WITH ANDROGENS OR ANABOLIC STEROIDS. THESE CHANGES INCLUDE DECREASED HIGH-DENSITY LIPOPROTEINS AND SOMETIMES INCREASED LOW-DENSITY LIPOPROTEINS. THE CHANGES MAY BE VERY MARKED AND COULD HAVE A SERIOUS IMPACT ON THE RISK OF ATHEROSCLEROSIS AND CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE. Most negatives are from long term use. I have read that you can bridge with anavar but I think it would be wise to take breaks for sure... The "art" of roids is so vast and everyone is so different, you gotta make sure it works for you...
        Hey guys, thanks for the replies!

Been hitting the gym hard, and eating like a beast! I just took my 2nd shot of Test-E today. I know it's to soon to really be noticing any effects, and I'd say that's true. I haven't really noticed much yet. Without being disgusting, my libido is increased greatly, and I'm getting erections non stop! I'm not sure if this side of it is psychological, or if it's the test starting to work its charms.

Weight increase is slim to nil. I've put on 2 lbs, but this could be water weight, or anything at this point. I'm taking my usual amount of creatine (as we all know adds water weight), but the anti-e seems to be keeping the bloating down. I hope the bloating continues to stay down throughout the cycle.

I put in 3300 calories today, I'm trying to lean gain, but I won't go on a deficit on cycle. I don't want to waste the potential first cycle gains. I'll keep it updated. Thanks for checking in guys. *Edit* I forgot to add, this GP test is about as smooth as can be. I have no PIP, and it goes in smooth even through a 25g.

Comment

I forgot to add, when I was training naturally I was eating about 2500 calories daily for maintenance while working to achieve additional fat loss. As I mentioned in the post above, I've been consistently eating 3000+ calories while on cycle. I would jump this up higher, but I'm keeping it conservative as I'm attempting to put on lean gains. I don't have the macros in front of me now, but my usual daily looks something like this.

Cals: 3000-3500
          Fat: 85-105g (I'm trying to keep it around 30%)
          Carbs: 300g (give or take)
          Protein: 275-325g

I'm eating so much tuna, chicken, and eggs; I feel like I'm going to go mad. I'll update the official macros when I have them in front of me. Cheers!

Comment

Weight is slowly climbing up. Again, I don't know if this is water weight or what but I don't feel bloated and body fat is still in check. I'll work on getting some pics up in the next week or so. I've only been on cycle less than 2 weeks at this point so I doubt the test would be having much effect as of yet. I'm still waiting for that golden 4-5 week mark to start feeling those strength gains. Libido is kicking in pretty dang hard (or it's my imagination).

I weighed in at 219 today (up from 215 at the start of cycle). I won't chock this up to the gear, I'll call it water weight for now.

Keep hitting it hard fellas!
            Last edited by As'ad; 10-24-2013, 06:25 AM.

Comment

That calories seem a little low to me. Take a calorific calculator and check if that numbers are right. Dont forget to add your workouts in. If you have your calories put about 200 on top and you are ready for a lean bulk. Ofc watch your macros, but keep also track of your micros (vitamins bcaas minerals ect). Im from germany so I dunno if the app is available in your country, but I use "fat secret" to track calories and macros over the day. Its free in android market and you can add your workouts in pretty easy. If you are able to, give it a try.
              Greetz

Comment

Everybody is different when it comes to how many calories are needed to grow etc. As for me to put on real size I have to eat 4700-5000 calories a day. But to just maintain so I don't shrink away to nothing I have to stay at around 3500.
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

If you are tryin to gain I'd say 4500-5000. I personally need 5000 to grow. 3500 is good for maintenance. I used to be in the 3000 club and then I found as soon as I added that extra 2000 my gains came and I blew up. On the cycle that I went from 3500 to 5000 cals I gained 38 lbs. everyone is did but don't sell itself short- eat more.
                  "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by Nature View Post
                    If you are trying to gain I'd say 4500-5000. I personally need 5000 to grow. 3500 is good for maintenance. I used to be in the 3000 club and then I found as soon as I added that extra 2000 my gains came and I blew up. On the cycle that I went from 3500 to 5000 cals I gained 38 lbs. everyone is did but don't sell itself short- eat more.
                    I'm with Nature on this one.. Eat and keep eating... Don't worry about the fat gain. You can cut that later. You did it before you can do it again. Don't miss an opportunity
                    to get BIG!!!!
                    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Hey guys, I will reply to you all tonight! I took my 3rd shot of test e today! I did 250mg (1 ml), and will do the second later in the week. I'll try to get some pictures up tonight.

Comment

I'll snap some better pictures, but I'll give you guys an example of what changes I've made in these last 10 years or so.

This is me, a fat lazy kid. 300 lbs or nearly that.

This is me after getting into fitness (losing weight was the priority then) I was 168 lbs when this was taken (at 6'3 1.93m)

This is currently on cycle. This is roughly 220 lbs, after 6-7 years of consistent lifting / eating right. I'm sure there is some fat, but it was a (mostly clean) gain of 50+ lbs. You can see that shoulder acne really coming through.

I'll try to get more pictures available. To be 100% honest, I'm a bit self continuous about my body because of some of the extra skin. I'll do my best to get better pictures as soon as possible fellas. I feel like I MUST clarify this because of my appearance, I DID have my BF% checked with calipers by my doctor before jumping on cycle (as well as all the blood work, etc), and she gave me a number of 14-15%. I HATE that I don't look as fit as most of you guys who never had weight issues, but it's a work in progress my friends.

As'ad

Comment

Looking good brother. Quite the transition. Looks as if you are on the right track. Slow is smooth and smooth is fast. Go through the motions slow, correct, and be precise. If you do that your goals will come to you smoother, and with less resistance.

Keep up the good work.

-Nature
                          "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
                            Looking good brother. Quite the transition. Looks as if you are on the right track. Slow is smooth and smooth is fast. Go through the motions slow, correct, and be precise. If you do that your goals will come to you smoother, and with less resistance.

Keep up the good work.

-Nature
                            Thanks a lot bro! It's been a long journey, and I still have a long way to go. Just one day at a time. Thanks for the kind words my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post

Keep up the good work.

-Nature
                              Well said - think on this - act on this - live this
                              STAY GOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X