Question on Helios usage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Helios usage.

Hey, Ronnie - I've read and re-read your blogs and posts about helios before contacting ya. The one thing that I still don't quite understand is how many shots per day.

For example:

I wanna pin my lower back "love handles" and my lower belly. I don't know how sensitive I will be to this compound so I'm thinking I should keep the dosage moderate to low obviously.

My question is - do I pin ALL those spots each day?? Or one spot per day working my way around the waist-line such as this

Day 1 - right "love handle" w/ .5 cc's
    Day 2 - left "love handle" w/ .5 cc's
    Day 3 - left lower belly w/ .5 cc's
    Day 4 - right lower belly w/ .5 cc's

and so on....

Or would I pin ALL those spots daily? If daily - would I still use .5 cc's on each spot??

Also - as far as sterility is concerned - should I use a fresh pin on each spot or can I use the same pin for all 4 locations?

I hope I've made sense in this explanation.

Thank you so much for your time and information, buddy. VERY much appreciated - very valuable

Bro,

You always pin left and right at the same day. Meaning left and right "love handle" and left and right lower belly the other day.

Start pinning low 1/10 of a ml ( one part) from a U100 insulinsyringe. Clean the injectionspots with ethanol or betadine. Start low and work your dose up. Very important too, is the massage of the fatspots under/with a hot shower to increase fatloss/breakdown.

Dieting is ver important too. If you use AAS you know that hardening androgenics like masteron and winstrol wil speed up the process, if you use gear that is able to convert to estrogen (aromatisation) its harder to loose fat and keep musclemass, in that case you need an aromatase inhibitor.

Most people use Helios alone, caffeine and by example ECA will add to the effect so be carefull.

The dose depends therefore on your expirience, bodyweight, sex and tolerance. You should feel okay, a bit wired but not the much. Trembling hands are normal. An increased hartrate should be kept under control. Take it in the morning to enable a healthy sleep
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SyringeCorePage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	156808

After rereading my answer: if you tolerate bigger amounts of course you can pin both bellie and lovehandles etc the same day, just depends on previous named precautions

Very helpful, brother. Thank you for your time and knowledge. Will be running it with 540mgs Sust and 30 to 50 mg's winny (oral). Right now I'm mid-way through a 500mg Cyp EW with a dbol kickstart (which I ran for the first 4 weeks). Running .5 mg's adex EOD as well.
    STAY GOLD

Comment

Also - would you use a fresh pin for each spot?
      STAY GOLD

Comment

Originally posted by ADONIS View Post
        Also - would you use a fresh pin for each spot?
        Yes. Youd never want to take a chance. Infectionsmare pretty easy to get and are a mother to get rid of.
        Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
          Yes. Youd never want to take a chance. Infectionsmare pretty easy to get and are a mother to get rid of.
          I hear ya, man. Was planning to use fresh for each spot. Gonna go through pins like mad!
          STAY GOLD

Comment

To be honest.. I always use a pin until its empty, 5-10 different spots. Also on other people. I keep it in the fridge in a slosable long (drink) container and clean the needle with ethanol before every shot..wait a bit to allow bacteria to die if they are present. I only use a pin that many times because the injection is subQ

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
              To be honest.. I always use a pin until its empty, 5-10 different spots. Also on other people. I keep it in the fridge in a slosable long (drink) container and clean the needle with ethanol before every shot..wait a bit to allow bacteria to die if they are present. I only use a pin that many times because the injection is subQ
              Gotcha! I was a bit concerned with using that many pins, man. I was thinking I could get away with at least 2 injections per day with the same pin.
              STAY GOLD

Comment

As far as massage. Would I do my shots - then shower - then massage? Does the order matter?
                STAY GOLD

Comment

So when I look at the picture of the pin you just pin 1 line.
                  Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                    Ahh, I see what you mean. I will worry about anything and everything when it comes to this stuff.
                    Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
                      So when I look at the picture of the pin you just pin 1 line.
                      That's what I'm seeing in the pic too, dude. But from what Ronny stated initially I'm thinking 1/10 of a 100u syringe would be at the "10" line...right? Wrong?
                      STAY GOLD

Comment

nope 2. always pin left AND right. When you have some spots you want to loose fat from, you massage pin, diet etc the order doesn't matter, just the fact that you are determent to loose fat from that spots, we discussed before that you can buy cremes like thiomucase etc that will also help to loose fat there

Comment

Gotcha. Ordering some thiomucase today as well. But am I thinking right about the dosage? Start with "-10 unit shot" per injection spot? That's how I understood your initial post.

Thanks again for your time, brother.
                          STAY GOLD

Comment

Working...
                          X