No announcement yet.

I was wondering what Ronny or anyone at naps thought of this Test E blood test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wondering what Ronny or anyone at naps thought of this Test E blood test

A guy running a 1 Gram a week of Test E 250 from Geneza, tested at 1893. Comments there considering it may be underdosed, noting their experience of testing at 3000(actually was running 500mg), 7000, and 8000 while running 1 Gram of Test a week.

He says he's about 5 weeks in doing 2 cc twice a week on monday and thursday.

Just curious brothers, thanks.
    ItalianMuscle
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle; 10-19-2013, 12:43 AM.

I sure hope GP is quality, I did my homework and decided to use the test e 250 on my first ever cycle so I hope the results prove to be positive...
    It seems that is a issue with all gear is that there are variances in the potency...

Comment

Brother you should be just fine, and I would suspect your stuff is PROBABLY accurately dosed. Even this fella who reported this test considered his gear to be ''accurately dosed''. I was just looking for further feedback.

IMO there are all kinds of things that could go wrong or happen with an individual reporting his results. Is he pinning properly, did he or the lab make a mistake of some sort etc etc.

All indications are that GP is good quality and that you will have great results.

Comment

I understand, I think its like any product on the market from cars to scuba gear, they all claim to be better and more user friendly then their competitor, I have seen great reviews with GP and with N@ps so I am going with my gut. but like anyone you always wonder and want the best.

Comment

We have had this question last week, it is very well possible due to aromatisation, its a bit odd to do only a gram, why not 500 and an oral and some proviron. Or a gram with an AI? Did he had aromatisation warnings, like bloat -- sore nipples? What where his estro values?

Naps had his sources analysed by an analytical lab. Test E is a cheap powder so Naps has no reason not to dose it accourding to labelclaim.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Ronny.

I noticed he had a similar thing happen to him a year ago, a test at 1200 on a gram of test that he suspected was possibly underdosed. "suspecting my gear may have been underdosed slightly but def not bunk." Said he wasn't running any ancillaries for that one, and seems to indicate that for this most recent test he wasn't running anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by tomfoolerie View Post
              A guy running a 1 Gram a week of Test E 250 from Geneza, tested at 1893. Comments there considering it may be underdosed, noting their experience of testing at 3000(actually was running 500mg), 7000, and 8000 while running 1 Gram of Test a week.

He says he's about 5 weeks in doing 2 cc twice a week on monday and thursday.

I was testing once omnadren (this was good from pharmacy), I did once one vial 250 mg/ml and I had after a few days around 1500, so I guess one gram should give me 6000

so yours 8000 with 1 gram looks like the right result

Comment

Originally posted by tomfoolerie View Post
                A guy running a 1 Gram a week of Test E 250 from Geneza, tested at 1893. Comments there considering it may be underdosed, noting their
                What kind of Test? total test or Free Test + what levels - nmol/l, ng/ml or ng/dl ?

Free Testosterone (which is what we mainly care about) Men = 50-210 pg/mL (174-729 pmol/L), Women = 1.0-8.5 pg/mL (3.5-29.5 pmol/L)

Most of the testosterone in the blood is bound to a protein called sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). Testosterone that is not bound ("free") can also be checked if a man or a woman is having sexual problems.

Also other Factors can FuckUp a Test
                What Affects the Test, Reasons you may not be able to have the test or why the results may not be helpful include:

Taking medicines such as estrogen (including birth control pills), testosterone, corticosteroids, digoxin (Lanoxin), spironolactone (Aldactone), or barbiturates.
                Having hyperthyroidism. This can raise sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) levels. Hypothyroidism can lower SHBG levels.
                Taking medicines to treat prostate cancer.
                Taking medicines that raise prolactin levels, such as certain seizure medicines.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                X