• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning new cycle

Test E 600mg/week
    Mast E 500mg/week
    Maybe Dbol kickstart.

Last cycle was Test E + Primo E, wish I didn't spend money for the primo lol. Was just too much oil to inject to 600mg per week and I didn't notice anything special.

I never tried Mast, everyone seems to love it, how much extra gains should I expect with mast included in cycle?

I also haven't tried Dbol, but I have tried Tbol, which gave me some vascularity but no noticeable gains. Would 30mg a day be enough for Dbol?

How long is this cycle?

Mast is more of a strength/aggression/cutting roid with anti E properties. IMO it work very well with other AAS.

Mast - a moderate anabolic/potent androgen which does not aromatize to estrogen.Masteron may in fact exhibit anti-estrogenic activity in the body, competing with other substrates for binding to aromatase. This would reduce the conversion rate of other steroids, Masteron very useful in a cutting phase. It is generally used for a number of weeks prior to a competition, in an effort to bring out an improved look of density and hardness to the muscles. As long as body fat percentage is low enough, Masteron should work very well. It can also be successfully combined with other steroids for an enhanced effect. Mixing drostanolone with an injectable anabolic such as Deca-Durabolin or Equipoise can prove quite useful for example, the two providing notably enhanced muscle gain without excessive water retention. For greater mass gains, a stronger androgen such as Dianabol or an injectable testosterone would do the trick. The result here can be an extreme muscle gain, with a lower level of water retention & other estrogenic side effects than if these steroids were used alone (usually in higher doses). Masteron could of course be used during cutting phases of training as well. A cycle of this drug combined with Winstrol, Primobolan or Oxandrolone should provide great muscle retention and fat loss, during a period which can be very catabolic without steroids. It is an added benefit that none of these steroids aromatize, and therefore there is no additional worry of unwanted water and fat retention.

Since the propionate ester is used with this compound, injections need to be repeated at least every 3 or 4 days in order to maintain a consistent level of hormone in the blood. The weekly dosage is in the range of 400-600mg.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

A lot of Primo users are regretful after its all said and done...I just ordered a 10 pack of Andromix and running 1.5ml EOD which comes out to be about 225mgs of masteron a week...this looks to be a sick mix to me....but next time i already know im gonna buy each product seperately and do it that way instead of the mix. More expensive...but i believe it will be much more efficient.

Comment

Working...
      X