cheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheating?

i just mentioned cheating somewhere. is steroids cheating? i dont think so! i compare it as a shortcut. a shortcut through a dark jungle at night. we work harder than others. i think people who say that are just inferior and dont understand the hard work. and theyre also scared of the dark. theyre scared of taking a shortcut through the jungle at night and coming out the other side with titties. LMAO!

Don't think it's cheating at a national level. if u don't you'll will be left behind. same thing with sports. it's what we do in todays world.

Comment

for me. AAS allow me to work harder than i would be able to otherwise work. i can train harder. i can utilize more protein. i can diet harder and still retain muscle. AAS allow me to take my physique further than i would be able to take it without the drugs.

"cheating" only comes in play when there is competition. if i were to compete in a tested show but i was using steroids, that would be cheating. i could justify it any way i want, but it would still be breaking the rules to try to get an advantage over others. since i want to use AAS and take my physique as far as i can go, i compete in shows that don't have rules against drugs, so that is not cheating
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

You mean you would not enter a all natural show. NPC shows are open game. Sometimes they lie detect you. If you are a top dog and they don't like you, they will x u out that way. Think they did that to nassar one year.

Comment

nope, i believe natural shows should be for natural bbers. they might have users in them, but i don't want to add to the problem.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            nope, i believe natural shows should be for natural bbers. they might have users in them, but i don't want to add to the problem.
            i agree 100%

Comment

Working...
            X