Low test high eq cycle any thoughts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low test high eq cycle any thoughts??

Ive got some cycles under my belt ive tried almost everything.I did eq a longvtime ago but my knowledge on aas wasnt what it is now n I didn't run the eq long enough.anyway the reason im asking about run test at like 250mg/week n the eq 400-600mg/week at 15weeks.I get extremely aggitated n no patience etc from most aas.I was thinking it wouldnt be as bad at a lower dose of cyp or enan.but I know that test is always the base for any cycle.so will I still get some descent results run 250mg test cyp per week with 250mg deca per week for my joints and like 400mg eq/week with a tbol kick start.inj for 15weeks.diet descent bcaa n.o. preworkouts 300gr protein per day. Im 35yrs old 6ft 220pds 17% bf

250mg deca is enough for joins mate but eq but be at least 600mg so you know that eq is a slow compoud with clear gains etc so you dont expect many kgs in gains etc and you will gain slow..i like the tbol for kick start it will push you up
    sigpic

Comment

600mg's a week for a minimum of 16 weeks is what most agree should be the starting point with EQ! Deca at 250mg's a week would be enough to help keep the joints wet. I just don't think running your test at 250mg's a week is a wise decision. EQ is pretty mild but will still shut down your natural test production. Synthetic test will shut down your natural test production. Deca will kill natural test production and kill your libido period! Only running 250mg's a week probably isn't even going to get you back to normal natural test levels much less be enough to combat the sides from deca even with the deca being at a low dose! If it were me I'd up the test to 500mg's a week EQ 600mg's a week & deca at 250mg's a week! You don't want to have to battle test deficiency in everyday life much less on a cycle when your trying to grow! Just trying to give you something to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
        600mg's a week for a minimum of 16 weeks is what most agree should be the starting point with EQ! Deca at 250mg's a week would be enough to help keep the joints wet. I just don't think running your test at 250mg's a week is a wise decision. EQ is pretty mild but will still shut down your natural test production. Synthetic test will shut down your natural test production. Deca will kill natural test production and kill your libido period! Only running 250mg's a week probably isn't even going to get you back to normal natural test levels much less be enough to combat the sides from deca even with the deca being at a low dose! If it were me I'd up the test to 500mg's a week EQ 600mg's a week & deca at 250mg's a week! You don't want to have to battle test deficiency in everyday life much less on a cycle when your trying to grow! Just trying to give you something to think about.
        Bingo. I will second this entire post, especially the dosages. Exactly what i would say
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I understand thanks guys..any ideas on remaining chill while cycling?? Its almost uncontrollable

Comment

I like all the given advice. Bump
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
            X