Naps always comes through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps always comes through

I have no problem supporting a site that always comes through. This latest order was a little different from the ones in the past. I put my order in and waited patiently for it to arrive. Its estimated date came and went and I never saw my package. I still wasn't worried. I contacted the site and almost immediately received a message back letting me know that they would look into it and take care of it. Needless to say, and I know for the most part im preaching to the choir, Naps came through. I even received a separate order I had put in for my wife. That one went flawlessly. Hopefully this posts puts some of those doubters minds at ease. For those who experience a not so flawless order, just be patient, Naps always comes through.
    sigpic

This is boring the shit out of me... Next Naps will be bosting over 10,000 served like Mc D's..
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Its funny you say that since you have a few similar threads. I guess my only advice is if it bores you then dont read it. As we all know, Naps has been good to all of us, why wouldnt we be supportive of them.
      sigpic

Comment

CharlieBron .. I been a member here for some time now and to know me as some of the members do,,, I would be out of place if
        I was not such an asshole at times.. It is 100% a complement to Naps and the Mods and members that know me know it.

I store my Pharmacy supply and use Naps for my HRT... WHY??? Cause there shit ROCKS!!!

Now back to our regular programming.

Comment

Yep got enough Naps gear stored up to last a few years. Love it!
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

fair enough, Im just glad theres a site like Naps.
            sigpic

Comment

Hell YA! Better then Mc.D's any day.

Comment

I've got lots of love for naps! They've always done right by me.

Comment

Working...
                X