Help with Cutting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Cutting?

I started cutting about a week ago nd i'm looking for a good cutting cycle. Was thinking bout clen. but dont know much about it. Just kinda new to the whole steroid scene. Some info about me: I lift 5 days a week, cardio 6 days. I'm 5'9 235lbs. not sure bf% I been lifting along time nd jus did my first cycle not that long ago. It was Test E cycle wit a dbol kickstart. Thanks

With Clen its a bit tricky. You have to do 'Mini-cycles' as in you do 2weeks on 1 week off. you MUST take a break every 2 weeks because it allows your Adrenaline receptors to prevent from downgrading. A good male dose of clen is 120mcg daily. not sure if you plan on using injectables or orals along with clen. But even by itself Clen is fan-fucking-tastic. delivers the results. if you wanted to use orals you could run Winnstrol for 50mg a day for up to 8wks and as far as injectables go. Masteron or Tren would be the best for fat loss. and dont forget that you NEED to run test with any other injectable. if you need anymore help lemme know.

Comment

you should gradually step up the dose of clen. I normally run 40 mcg for a couple days, then 60 for a day or two, then 80, then 100, then 120 if I can take it. I normally dont go past 100 since I shake so badly.

Comment

So i should start with 40mcg of clen and work up, after 2 weeks when i take my one week break do i need to gradually step up again?

Comment

I usually do step up again, but a little quicker

Comment

Yea iamready has a good point. anything over 100mcg and i shake like a motherfucker! just know your own body is the best advice.

Comment

A question about clen...times of dosing.
              I've just started, monday 40, tuesday 80, today 120.
              who takes them all first thing? today i did 2 first thing and achieved shakes and a nasty headache and just popped another.

Comment

I took 120 mcgms a day and did all 3 in the morning. If I took them too late on I couldn't sleep. Gettin the shakes is normal on clen. Not too pleasant tho. They should subside a little in a few days. You should have maybe spent a few days on 40 a few days on 80 then gone up to 120 gradually. But if the shakes are extreme then drop down to 80 for a bit to get used to it.

Comment

cytomel t-3 is a great stack with clen. the tablets are 50mgs you should start the first week with half a tablet and work up as well. DO NOT EXCEED 100MGS THOUGH or your bodies thyroid will stop producing, and then you would have to be on thyroid replacement for life.

Comment

Working...
                  X