lets do something!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets do something!!!

hey guyz whatz up!!come on lets do something to get more activity here i check forum ED and activity i think is too low...what about running any contest or something or any logs etc dont know maybe and other ppl have some suggestions about to do something here....
    sigpic

I think its fine just the way it is. Creating things like contests will only attract more people to the board and get some shady characters in here. It would ruin the integrity of the board. I agree that the board does get slow from time to time but no ones posts go unanswered. We have a great group of guys here, better than ive seen anywhere else. Look at what happens to the contests at n@ps, that shit gets out of control quickly. If u want more activity as far as chatting and what not, join another board for that but keep coming back here for the real shit. I am in no means trying to be a dick to u bro, just dont want a good thing ruined

PS - none of us have the authority to do anything about it anyway
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

yes bro i like this forum too and i am here i check and try to help ppl on their posts...recently i made some intresting posts on diet and nutriiton section too...i see naps contest sucks i took place and i see thing go wrong there some ppl get votes there and i cant vote or have any votes lol!! :P also i dont mean that i want to atract ppl here just for a contest and gone...just to make logs with cycles training everything you know so we can make a small team motivating ppl...i was part of project get shred too..its was great but i saw most of the participants didnt posted anything etc and thats bad they took place and then no activity... as for sam he was extremly helpfull he was replying into the time he had everything there...and only 2-3 ppl we was active to logs here... :/
      sigpic

Comment

Feel free to start your own interesting discussions. The main topic here is obvious. I feel no one hardly ever talks about training for one thing. Sure I like to see pics of pretty girls and I don't mind hearing about some ones opinions on current events as long as it doesn't turn into a big conflict. But honestly the reason I come hear is to TALK bodybuilding! How have you been training, what's been working. Sure I want to hear about your cycles but at least half the year (hopefully) we are not on gear, that surely doesn't stop us from training hard eating right.

Yeah as far as contests, I don't come here for that either.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
          yes bro i like this forum too and i am here i check and try to help ppl on their posts...recently i made some intresting posts on diet and nutriiton section too...i see naps contest sucks i took place and i see thing go wrong there some ppl get votes there and i cant vote or have any votes lol!! :P also i dont mean that i want to atract ppl here just for a contest and gone...just to make logs with cycles training everything you know so we can make a small team motivating ppl...i was part of project get shred too..its was great but i saw most of the participants didnt posted anything etc and thats bad they took place and then no activity... as for sam he was extremly helpfull he was replying into the time he had everything there...and only 2-3 ppl we was active to logs here... :/
          OH Yeah, Geez what ever happened with that get shredded??? Did any one get good results?? I was dying to see pics or something.
          sigpic

Comment

on project mate everything was very good sam help a lot with hes knowledge i folowed him for 12 weeks dieting/cycles and i posted picks on blog section..after 12 weeks i got off to pct and recover...but as i told only 2-3 ppl was posting on blog...
            sigpic

Comment

Yea i didnt meen they would be here for the contest and then gone when its over. I was getting at the guys that are going to come here and stay and not follow the rules and start unwanted shit. Everyone has worked very hard to get where this forum is about not breaking the rules and to go back to that would be a disaster
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

yes bro we need stable ppl to share / learn and work together...as you sayed we are here to discuss for building things!!!check my post on diet and nutrition so many infos and nobody intrested to reply or make any question..
                sigpic

Comment

Ive read them all. I just dont have enough time to get into them right now. I will though

Comment

I think most people come and read. Not every one post. Remember that AAS has a stigma that comes with it here in the states.
                    Funny how you can go to other country's and buy it over the counter but here we are regulated and controlled by government.
                    The land of the free and regulated I guess you could say. Contest are nice and boost sales I guess.
                    Honestly I don't know what you want to change. I think things roll well here. I have seen some come and go.
                    I made some great friends here and try to keep in touch with them. I have learned allot and keep this site as a valuable
                    resource of people and information... It cost me NOTHING but a little time to contribute what ever little information I can help others with.
                    If you think you have something to contribute then have at it. Make a suggestion to the mods and see how it floats.
                    There are other sites on the web also... But I don't think you will find one as unique as JM.. Just my thoughts.
                    Time Bandit
                    Last edited by Time Bandit; 10-11-2013, 02:26 AM.
                    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

haha never i'm not gonna leave JM bro...i love that place here...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
                        OH Yeah, Geez what ever happened with that get shredded??? Did any one get good results?? I was dying to see pics or something.
                        Nothing against Sam, but MrsB put on fat. It was tough for him working with a women I think, maybe he was not familiar with women and diets. MsrB will gain weight on 1200 calories, so she didn't do real well, so she stopped posting
                        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                        Chat Box Talk And Rules
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                          Nothing against Sam, but MrsB put on fat. It was tough for him working with a women I think, maybe he was not familiar with women and diets. MsrB will gain weight on 1200 calories, so she didn't do real well, so she stopped posting
                          You can Blame it on Sam all you want.. It from hanging out with your FAT ASS that got her that way... LMAO!!

Im back... LOL!
                          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
                            You can Blame it on Sam all you want.. It from hanging out with your FAT ASS that got her that way... LMAO!!

Im back... LOL!
                            Yeah your probably right TB, you don't even want to know what my b-fat is right now! You'd laugh me right off the forum. lmao
                            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                            Chat Box Talk And Rules
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

LOL the Fat Boys. Hit that beat yall.
                              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                              X