Thanks guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys

After that pizza thread, was going eat my two chicken breast till u started talking pizza. Now look what u done
    Attached Files

Yea, You gotta admit......... Pizza looks better!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Yea, Your welcome!!!!!!!!!!! LOL..........

Comment

Papa johns yummy that look really good.

Comment

HA HA, it is papa johns how could u tell the hot pepper?

Comment

Yes sir lol..hope you enjoyed it buddy looks really good.

Comment

Love to take road trips for pizza. I live in Mass but I drove to CT so i could try Sal's in New Haven on Wooster Street. They have thin crust cooked in brick ovens. They were on the best pizza places in America show on the Travel Channel. Anyway made the 2 hour ride and ate like a friggin pig. Worth the trip!!

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
              After that pizza thread, was going eat my two chicken breast till u started talking pizza. Now look what u done
              You're welcome! Gotta love Pappa Jogn's! Enjoy, then hit the gym hard in the am, lol.
              Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

zithromax molecule zithromax 1000mg

zithromax interaction alcohol zithromax prescription drug zithromax generic picture of zithromax pill tablet zithromax

Comment

Working...
                X