• Show
Clear All

• LOW DOSE Tren A/ Test cycle log {with questions}

First off a few stats.
    42 years old
    250 lbs
    6'4 height
    Supplements:
    -ConCret Creatine Optimum Amino tabs plus assorted high doses of Multi Vitamins.
    Lifting off and on for 20 years.
    Last 3 years have been 4 days weekly minimum.
    I look like I lift weights---but I don't have 'THAT' look. Does that make sense?
    Goals : fat loss and increased muscle. What else is there?

I've been on TRT for about 5 months and this is my first ever cycle.
    TRT-200 mg Test Cyp weekly divided into 2 injections// HCG divided into 2 injections// Anastrazole @ one half tab every other day.
    HOWEVER--for the last 2 weeks I've upped my Test to 500 mg /week divided into 2 injections.
    Recent blood Test} {@200mg work showed TESTOSTERONE FREE TOTAL WITH SHBG :700 and my TOTAL ESTROGENS :87
    Not the MOST accurate Estrogen test was given by the lab as it does NOT show my Estradiol (E2..but I will be re-testing next week with a private lab.

Yes. I'm aware of the risks involved with Tren.
    Yes I'm aware of how POTENTIALLY dangerous this compound is.
    Yes I'm as aware as I could be.
    I made the decision for Tren but if the sides become unbearable I will 100% discontinue use ASAP. This is a LOW DOSE of Tren.

Today was my first injection.
    Tren A--30 mg. YES...only 30. I will be injecting every other day @ 30mg for the first 4 doses--if all goes well--I may leave it there OR go to 50. If 30 yields anything--I'll leave it there.
    Test Cyp-250 mg.

A few questions...

--I understand the Test should be lower than the Tren. But if I'm only on 200mg of Tren A weekly MAXIMUM--should I just keep my original TRT Test Cypionate dose of 200mg/week?
    --How much HCG should I be on?
    --How much Anastrazole should I be on?
    I understand that controlling the E2 levels are the key for normal sexual function. I also understand that Prami or Caber should be used from day 1.
    I'm holding off on the Prami for now.

You're going to need to add to your test mg's. The ideal first cycle is 500mg's for 12 weeks at the end of which you go back down to your TRT dose!
    Hcg is suggested to be ran at 250 iu's twice a week.
    Anastrozole is suggested to be started at every third day to every other day and adjust as needed! Your body will tell you what the right dose is if you listen to it!

Comment

If I add more Test it would be considerbaly MORE the Tren. The general consensus is to keep the Tren higher. I don't know if that translates with such a low dose of Tren though.
      So lets say the Tren gets to maximum of 200mg, your suggesting I bring the Test to 500?
      Thanks for reading--if you could continue, I'd appreciate it.

Comment

why would test have to be lower than tren? you can run test higher than tren
        NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

supposedly the test and tren fight for the same receptors and since tren is the more potent of the two you just want enough test to keep you functional and feeling good

Comment

There are many different opinions on test/tren cycles! Some people go low test high tren some go high test low tren! Personally I think test levels should always be kept higher. Test is the base hormone you build on or around and your base should be higher. That's my personally opinion on it but you do have others that go low test high tren. My suggestion was to forget about tren in a first cycle and just run test. I wouldn't suggest anyone run tren in a third cycle much less a first! Tren is a beast and should be respected as such. I've ran injectable tren a couple of times and oral tren once and I've ran basically low doses. I can tell you first hand that of all the gear I've ran tren is the one that causes the most issues even on low doses. They were manageable for me because I'm retired and don't have anywhere to be the next day after several sleepless nights.
            I can only give you my opinion on my experiences and I can't see me running a low test high tren cycle!

Comment

Thanks Manomac1!
              Any other input?

Comment

Day 2.
                Nothing new to update.
                Unless of course you count the psychosomatic effects.
                Cause I sure as shit think I feel good.
                I know it's not due to the Tren...but hey---I dont care WHAT it is...i'll take it.
                Been doing lots and lots of additional reading.
                I'm already thinking of bumping this puppy up to 50 EOD.
                Not sure how much Test and Anastrazole to add thou.
                Since before I started this, my acne is acting up.
                More Anastrazole maybe?
                -------------------------------------------
                Day 3--nothing to add.
                Day 4---second injection. Feeling the same. No sides yet.
                Still @ 30mg. EOD
                So far so good....
                ----------------------------------------------
                Day 5.
                Third injection-Test 250mg// Tren 50mg
                Yeah so I bumped the Tren up to 50.
                No sides with the possible exception of loss of appetite. Which for me isn't such a bad thing. I dunno if it too is in my head, but I'm just not hungry.
                For my Test- I'm staying at around 500mg weekly.
                1 pharmacy grade Watson Test Cyp 200 and 1 UGL 250mg.
                So far so good....
                . ANY and all suggestions welcome!

Comment

A major problem is that when you take a dose it does not have an effect till around the third day and then the levels peak for around 2 days.
                  So if you make a mistake you will deal with it on the 3rd thru 5th day. When you wake sweating it will only last a couple days.
                  Takes patience, change any thing slowly and think several days ahead.

Comment

Excellent point Starman.
                    Thank you.
                    Perhaps I should have stayed at 30???

Comment

If you dont try you wont ever know.
                      Relax and take plenty of time to not rush things but do not fear making minor mistakes.

Comment

I'm coming up on my 4th injection tomorrow. Really looking forward to the end of next week where I've read THATS when it kicks in.
                        I dunno what I want more: the strength gains or the fat loss!
                        I'm leaning more towards the fat loss.

Comment

Day 6--nothing new to report
                          Day 7--injection 4 of Tren 50. Nothing new to report.
                          Day 8--nothing new to report/ Pharmacy grade Test cyp 250mg.
                          Day 9-- injection 5 of Tren 50.
                          ::KA-BOOM !:: Something is working. Either that Tren or the 500mg of test for the last month. Today was biceps and triceps. I've read that you'll know it kicks in when you feel it on a smaller muscle day like biceps and triceps.
                          Like clockwork...one week in...and something is happening.
                          Easily one of the best bicep days I've had in quite a long time.
                          What a pump!
                          No sides yet other than today when I noticed I was sweating a bit more in the gym.

So far so good.

Comment

Day 10--nothing new to report.
                            Day 11--nothing new to report.
                            Day 12--nothing new to report.
                            Day 13--missed Tren and Test injection because I was forced out of town for 2 days.
                            Back on track 10/19/13: Today Tren A 50// UGL Test Cyp 250.
                            Sweat like a beast in the gym today. Felt good.
                            ***Effective Monday 10/21/13 Tren goes to 75 EOD.*** Test stays at 500mg/week.
                            So far so good.....

Comment

Day 15--75mg Tren A /// 250 mg pharmacy grade Test.
                              This is day 1 of 75 mg Tren.
                              So far so good....

Comment

Working...
                              X