Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Test for life due to natural low T levels. Why stop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test for life due to natural low T levels. Why stop?

My doctor has me on 300 mg of test cyp E7 days since I have natural low T levels. This keeps my test around the 485 to 502 mark on blood tests (up from 154). Now that I'm back to gear, I just increased the weekly test so i have 500 mg weekly and then add my orals or other inflatables to it. I still run hcg during and post cycle and other PCT includes clomid. I also take arimidex during my cycle and never had gyno issues. My question is, does PCT matter as much specifically regarding natural test when I have synthetic test as a weekly regimen anyway? Should I still take time off the 500 mg weekly test and lower it back to 300 mg a week? That is what I have been doing and it my blood tests and health are good. Would like some input from others on this.

Thanks in advance.

1. My question is, does PCT matter as much specifically regarding natural test when I have synthetic test as a weekly regimen anyway?

A. No, your wasting your time and money. Just go back to using 300mg's e7d

2. Should I still take time off the 500 mg weekly test and lower it back to 300 mg a week?

A. Yes, For a beginner and not looking to become a Pro BB'er, it's better to go back to normal Test levels. If not it can be very hard on the body.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

The idea of HRT "Hormonal REPLACEMENT Therapy" is just that. You need to get back down to a minimal dose. The use of hCG is just the icing on the cake.
      Something to be said for what ever our natural production of testosterone. What ever is missing from the fake stuff is topped off with the use of hCG.

I would do more research and find out as much as you can about fine tuning what your using.
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here. I appreciate it.

Comment

OK, I met with my Doc today. He wants me to maintain the 300 mg E7D of test cyp. Since my newest T levels are good but not great. 522 now up a bit from my last labs taken 2 months ago. He has me on HCG along with the test. This may be confusing but I'll try to map it out. I will refer to on and off cycle below. On cycle is when I use more gear... off cycle is when I'm on maintenance HRT (test and hcg alone... no other gear) but still lifting of course.

Off cycle:
          300 mg test cyp E7D
          .5 IU HCG 3DW (M, W, F)

On Cycle (here I will refer to the next cycle I plan to take):
          wk 1-4:
          Tbol 30 mg ED just to get the pumps and front load faster, 400 mg test prop (1 ML 4 x wk), 400 mg tren ace (1 ML 4 x wk), .5 IU HCG (3 x wk), .5 mg arimidex (3 x wk)

wk 5 - 12:
          300 mg masteron (1 ML 3 x wk), 400 mg test prop (1 ML 4 x wk), 400 mg tren ace (1 ML 4 x wk), .5 IU HCG (3 x wk), .5 mg arimidex (3 x wk)

Off cycle:
          300 mg test cyp E7D
          .5 IU HCG 3DW (M, W, F)

Should the prop or masteron be lowered so the total test is less or does it not matter since they are different types of gear?

Comment

Just seems like using HCG 3 times a week is a little much... have u tried using the HCG the day before your Test injection (when you are "off")

Comment

Originally posted by grappler22 View Post
              Just seems like using HCG 3 times a week is a little much... have u tried using the HCG the day before your Test injection (when you are "off")
              I have not tried that. I asked why I need HCG during my off period and he said that was to help keep whatever natural test I have where it is. ??? I'm not a doc nor pretend to know as much as others but.. I just followed his advice. It's covered 100% by insurance so I'm good financially. I guess I can see how I feel and lower the HCG. I doubt it will make a big negative impact.

Comment

Some sites for you to do some research on is the mayo clinic, cleveland clinic, and medline or medline plus... lots of good info that is technical, but very helpful to understand what mechanisms are actually in place for making/producing testosterone and how different drugs/meds will affect this process.

Comment

Originally posted by Aikido207 View Post
                  My doctor has me on 300 mg of test cyp E7 days since I have natural low T levels. This keeps my test around the 485 to 502 mark on blood tests (up from 154).
                  Damn, dude. I'm also on TRT and if I took 300 mg every week, my FREE testosterone would be around 485 to 502! OK, that was a joke, but are you sure about those counts? Does your doc ever check your blood counts, liver function, cholesterol?

Comment

I have Low T and im taking 200mg CYP 1ml a week and HGH & about to add TREN EN (not sure on dose yet) into the mix. T Levels have gone from 255 to 405 and i want to be at a 600-800 range... the Doc said dont miss a week of test and will probably up double the dose next month cause im so low and burning it so fast!

Comment

Originally posted by clubgq View Post
                      I have Low T and im taking 200mg CYP 1ml a week and HGH & about to add TREN EN (not sure on dose yet) into the mix. T Levels have gone from 255 to 405 and i want to be at a 600-800 range... the Doc said dont miss a week of test and will probably up double the dose next month cause im so low and burning it so fast!
                      I started out the same way and then all the sudden BOOM! IT HIT!!! I woke up wanting to fuck knot holes in tree's and hed the wood to do it to... Then you find out how your E can shoot up and spoil a party .. Need to read more about the highs and lowes and how to balence what ya got.
                      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X