Some pros and top notch best kept secrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pros and top notch best kept secrets

Freaky bicepts or either oil injected or torn. I just took these pics mins ago. So freaky bicepts don't come without cost. Noticed the ball shape.
    Attached Files

Is that you?? Looks like your big ass chest!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dude those things are scaring me. Whats up with that peak

Comment

Torn both of them

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
          Torn both of them
          Bad luck, bro!! Any idea what caused it? No proper warming up? Or the muscles too strong for the tendons (recent injects).
          Caused during deadlift or biceps training? ...This will take long before you can work-out heavy again.

Comment

MINE MUSCLE TO STRONG FOR TENDONS. MINE IS 6 YEARS OLD. I LIKE OTHERS NEVER GOT THEM REPARED. gIVES THE FREAKY LOOK WHEN RIPPED ON STAGE.

Comment

..and your strength, bro? I once torn a pec..was benching like a pussy, (very) light weights and very carefully. Took far over a year before I regained my strength and since then I always warmed up and lift slowly to "feel" the musclemovement.

Comment

TOOK ME TWO 1/2 YEARS FOR STRENGTH AND 3 YEARS FOR CHEST TEAR AND ALSO TORN QUAD TENDON. IT'S A MESS SLAMMING HEAVY WEIGHT. TENDONS JUST CAN'T HANDEL IT/ My thinking if your mentally ready and not willing to slam the heavy weight don't compete. Cause all the a/s in the world will not make you top notch without slamming heavy weight.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                  ..and your strength, bro? I once torn a pec..was benching like a pussy, (very) light weights and very carefully. Took far over a year before I regained my strength and since then I always warmed up and lift slowly to "feel" the musclemovement.
                  so did my training partner. he's never lifted quite as heavy since. was it a complete tear? my training partner's was in the middle of the muscle and only a partial. since it wasn't from the bone, he couldn't get it repaired.
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Partial, but it is still visible when I flex. I haven't worked out a long time and will never go that heavy anymore, thus its not that much of a problem now.

Comment

Working...
                    X