Andromix Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andromix Cycle

Hey everybody, its been a while since ive posted anything but Ive been following along with everyone elses threads. About a month ago I finished up my last cycle. I waited this long to write my thread to see any lasting (good or bad) effects I had from my cycle. Im open to any suggestions, critiques or questions. So here it goes.

Weeks 1-10 Gp Andromix 1cc ED
    Weeks 1-10 GP Test E250 1cc mon & thurs
    Weeks 5-10 GP Stan 50mg ED

Weeks 1-10 GP Clen 40/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/120/120
    Weeks 1-10 GP T3 12.5/12.5/25/25/37.5/37.5/50/37.5/25/12.5
    Weeks 3,6,9 Benadryl 50mg ED

Weeks 1-4 GP Exem 12.5mg E3D
    Weeks 5-12 GP Exem increased to 12.5mg EOD
    Weeks 3-8 Dostinex .25mg E3D
    Weeks 8-12 dostinex .25mg EOD

Weeks 13-15 GP Clomid 100/50/50

I loved Andromix. I felt strong and I saw great results with it. I thought that running some Test E along with it was a great idea for obvious reasons. There just isnt enough test in the Andromix. I do believe that Test should be the base of all your cycles. I warmed up my injections and I never experienced any PIP. Ive also ran Tren a few times and am lucky enough to say that I never experienced the the cough. I did notice that I had less night sweats with the andromix than running tren in the past. IMO I think the Winny I ran was 10mg too much. In the past Ive always ran 40mg a day and saw great results. I didnt notice any benefits from running the higher dose this cycle and I felt a few sides increased. My joints hurt, I felt tight in my tendons and my appetite decreased. Im not 100% sure that this was from the Winny, but these are some of the things I noticed for myself. In the future if i run winny i think im gonna stick with 40. if it aint broke dont fix it.

Now with the Clen I ran it differently this time. Instead of running 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. I decided to run it straight through the 10 weeks. The benadryl definitly helped me not get used to the clen, however i really didnt notice that drastic of a change by running it differently. Both ways worked great for me. I would think running it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, would save me money. In the case of clen, i dont believe more is better. Everyone reacts differently and I say try a couple different things, but ultimately stick with what works best. For me running anything over 80mcg doesnt have that more of a difference in the results I get. The only thing i can say that at 100 or 120 my hands shake for hours. Other than that i feel great on clen.

This was the first time I ran T3. Some might say it was on the low side in terms of dosing but i wanted to tread lightly with my first time using it. I still noticed an increased effect, and I saw no visible side effects from it. I do agree that Tapering was the only safe way going about it

I always like starting off my anti E slowly and increase if i need to. Simply put, this cycle i felt a need to increase and once i did, my sides went away. On the subject of side effects. There was no real increase in acne, i stayed pretty smooth the whole cycle. I did notice a small pea size growth behind my left nipple. When i was younger and dumber, the way i went about my gear was not the best. Since then i have to keep an eye on side effects to my nipples. I started worrying when i noticed my right nipple swelling. Once i upped the dostinex and the Emex all my sides started to go away. A full month after my PCT, my nipples are good (thank God). Its a good reminder to be smarter than i have in the past.

The only negative thing ive noticed is my loss of sexual desire after the PCT. I was a walking hardon the entire cycle including the PCT. about a week or two after the completion of my PCT i noticed my desire to have sex was very low and some times non existent. I even had a couple episodes where i couldnt get it up at all. Its been like that for the last couple weeks. My PCT ended Sept 1st. This isnt an all the time occurence but once is too much and it scares the crap out of me. Im thinking its because somewhere in the cycle i didnt do that good of a job at allowing my bodies ability to produce test do its thing. Im gonna talk to Doc on monday to see if theres anything major wrong, or if i have to just be patient and let my body recover. I will admit that i didnt wait that long between this cycle and the one before. I still have my stupid moments. I will say that even at this point Ive kept all my gains. I gained about 10l-15bs and dropped about 4-5%bf and kept it all. Strength is good and being off gear, i am still seeing improvements and gains in strength, size and quality.

So again, im open to all helpful critiques or suggestions. Its why I love this forum. Im sure people have questions as do I. Im curious at suggestions about how i could do clen and t3 differently. Im planning on running it again during my next cycle. (This time im waiting a long time before I do it).
    I was thinking about running test/eq for 16-20 weeks, kick starting it off with some anadrol, and im kinda stuck between a few things to end it with. Im not gonna get to into the next cycle. Ive got a little more research to do and ill be posting a thread specific to that to get some ideas and input. So ill leave this post open to you guys and im looking forward to what you all have to say. Thanks in advance
    sigpic
Working...
X