Pain around the nipple?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain around the nipple?

Ok here it goes. I started a cycle with sus325 with 1cc a week, on the 4th week didn't see any changes so I continued with my next cycle.

Sus450 .5cc mon .5cc thur
    TrenE 1cc mon 1cc thur
    Tbol 40mg split 3xed
    Arimiplex .5 eod

One week and I noticed I leaned on an edge and felt a sharp pain on my chest right above my nipple. So I bumped the arimiplex to 1mg eod and got some b6 500mg ed just in case. Any suggestions

You said in the above you been taking SUS,TREN and Tbol for one week???
    If so its probably the Sus. Keep taking Arimiplex or try Letro !

Comment

i'm thinking it could be the fast acting test in the sus. how long have you ran the adex at 1mg now? IME, after 2 or so days, it will go away. after it goes away, i would stay on the adex at 1mg for the next 3 or so days, then see if i could reduce it back to .5ED, the see if i could possibly get back to ,5EOD.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        i'm thinking it could be the fast acting test in the sus. how long have you ran the adex at 1mg now? IME, after 2 or so days, it will go away. after it goes away, i would stay on the adex at 1mg for the next 3 or so days, then see if i could reduce it back to .5ED, the see if i could possibly get back to ,5EOD.
        Been running the adex for a couple of days at 1mg eod.

Comment

Have you had anything like that in the past?? thats a pretty low dose to get gyno unless your one of those unfortunate people who are really sensitive to it

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
            Have you had anything like that in the past?? thats a pretty low dose to get gyno unless your one of those unfortunate people who are really sensitive to it
            On my previous cycle had itchy and sore nipples while running dbols at 40mg Ed and sus325 at 650 a week. Had to stop 2weeks in the cycle and ran pct, went to the doc and had a ultrasound done, just a lil fat, that's what he said.

Thats why I went with tbol tren and a lower dose of sus this time.

Comment

That sucks dude. I mean if you really wanted to up your test your gonna have to deal with the gyno or have surgery for it. I've run over 1000mg a week and never had even the slightest hint of gyno....knock on wood. Of course I am bald

Comment

Well I started the 1mg eod of adex hope that help, I really want to stay in this cycle. I'll keep posting my results.

Comment

I believe everything is under control at the moment at 1mg eod of arimiplex. I'll keep posting.

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle View Post
                    I believe everything is under control at the moment at 1mg eod of arimiplex. I'll keep posting.
                    cool after everything has been under control for a few days, start to back to the dose down. you dont want to stay on that much adex for the whole cycle. after a few days of being normal again, back it down to .5mg ED. see how things go for a few days. then if all is well, go back down to .5EOD and watch yourself closely. at the first sign of gyno, take 1mg again. the key is to find the lowest dose to control the gyno. what kind of tbol are you taking? your side effects sound like something you'd expect from dbol
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

cool after everything has been under control for a few days, start to back to the dose down. you dont want to stay on that much adex for the whole cycle. after a few days of being normal again, back it down to .5mg ED. see how things go for a few days. then if all is well, go back down to .5EOD and watch yourself closely. at the first sign of gyno, take 1mg again. the key is to find the lowest dose to control the gyno. what kind of tbol are you taking? your side effects sound like something you'd expect from dbol
                      I think your right as soon as I started the tbols that's when the symptoms started but I could be wrong. They are axio tbols from Gen. This is my first time running tbols only 10 days on it and all I feel is drowsy and sleepy lol. On the Adex I'm at 1mg eod at the moment, when I feel that the symptoms are gone I'll drop it like you said. I beleve it's under control at the moment.

Comment

I think your right as soon as I started the tbols that's when the symptoms started but I could be wrong. They are axio tbols from Gen. This is my first time running tbols only 10 days on it and all I feel is drowsy and sleepy lol. On the Adex I'm at 1mg eod at the moment, when I feel that the symptoms are gone I'll drop it like you said. I beleve it's under control at the moment.
                        as far as the lethargy, that is common because of the strain from the orals. are you taking any liver meds? try to drink more water. at least a gallon. if you're already doing that, push for more.

Comment

as far as the lethargy, that is common because of the strain from the orals. are you taking any liver meds? try to drink more water. at least a gallon. if you're already doing that, push for more.
                          just started taking some universal uni-liver. I drink water all day, Ill add more water.

Comment

just started taking some universal uni-liver. I drink water all day, Ill add more water.
                            yea, i get that too alittle sometimes from orals. they also seems to kill my appetite and i have to force the food down. the appetite thing is a slow process. once i come off the orals and start getting more hungry, it becomes more obvious.

Comment

yea, i get that too alittle sometimes from orals. they also seems to kill my appetite and i have to force the food down. the appetite thing is a slow process. once i come off the orals and start getting more hungry, it becomes more obvious.
                              I'm getting the same, My appetite has slowed down I was wondering, I have to eat like something I'm craving to be able to finish it, I also been getting very drowsy sleepy.

Comment

Working...
                              X