Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wants to start a cycle but don't know what to buy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wants to start a cycle but don't know what to buy...

I want to start a cycle but i don't know what to buy.. i want to bulk up but not too much. Im 6'3 and 172lbs but i wanna see somewhere around 190 or 195lbs. Someone with some experience please help!!! please don't abbreviate anything lol. dumb it down for me, Im new to all this.

Go to our sponsor and do check out the beginners bulk stack. You will love it.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

IMO - Here is the truth Bro - ur r not ready to start a cycle, if u do not know what to buy.
      U want to kno everything B4 u start, right, U want to get 100% from ur 1st cycle.
      Read, learn and continue to ask quest - U want to kno all about ur cycle, Diet, PCT, side effect + prevention, ur blood test and what they tell U.

otherwise u will waste ur time + money and most likely never reach ur goal, never-mind keeping ur gains.

We don't want to run down + fuck one of those cows we wan't to walk down + fuckem all - (Colors, 1988)
      ODB
      Last edited by ODB; 10-05-2013, 07:41 PM.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I agree with ODB. YUou need to do more research and find out what you want. If you had asked should I go with sustanon 500ew or test 350@ 700ew then we know you have an idea of what your doing. This can really mess you up if you don't know what your doing. take the time to read up on this stuff and do it right. it's worth the wait!!!
        [/COLOR]"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins

Comment

I plan on waiting i just wanted to gather some info on the subject. like i said Im new to all this so ill wait till i know what's right for me

Comment

Working...
          X