Qdl eq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qdl eq

Does anyone have any experiences with QDL EQ? Please let's me know as I am bplanning an EQ cycle.

- nature
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

are you asking if this bold is good ?

the true is that half of the bolds I had were fakes, just plain oil inside, it is hard to get good one.

last time I was so pissed off I bought 6 vials and all fakes, I went for antidoping test, no bold in the blood, I lost almost $800 on scammer

Comment

Yea I was asking if it's g2g.

That's why I ask- I am trying to get some good referrals before I buy. I'm sure GP is good but saw QDL so figured I'd ask.

Sry to hear of your bad experience.

Anyone else?

- Nature
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

I haven't ran QDL EQ but I had their test/deca and it was G2G

I ran GP test/EQ blend last summer with GP var and it yield some great gains that was easy to maintain.

JM2C

Comment

Hope GP EQ is good. I will be running it for 16 weeks.
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
            Hope GP EQ is good. I will be running it for 16 weeks.
            I had some of their gear tested came out good. But there is no quarantee I bought accorido RX, good test, good bold, tested.

So I went after their masteron and tren ace, after testing it came out as test prop.

I check all gear now before running, I am tired with injecting plain oil and no results

Comment

Originally posted by mercury View Post
              I had some of their gear tested came out good. But there is no quarantee I bought accorido RX, good test, good bold, tested.

So I went after their masteron and tren ace, after testing it came out as test prop.

I check all gear now before running, I am tired with injecting plain oil and no results
              Quit fucking with those bullshit UGLs and go with GP since u know thats always legit
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                Quit fucking with those bullshit UGLs and go with GP since u know thats always legit
                Truuuuuue. Sry QDL- going GP!! Lol.

Alex when's ur cycle start?

-Nature

Comment

Man i was supposed to start next week but i gotta put it off another month or so. Business is taking longer than expected to start up and the gov shutdown aint helping any. Dont wanna start till i can focus solely on that
                  "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

the QDL products i used were junk...pay a little extra and get something better... genshi and gp i have used from naps and they are a lot better than QDL
                    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
                    X