With the good Comes the bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the good Comes the bad

Torn quad tendon squating 585 llbs. Took me out for 1 1/2 before i could train legs. Doctor Warren , Hospital Special services, in New York, was the only doctor that could possible put things back together with a chance of returning back on stage. He was the New York Giants Doctor. AS does not make tendons strong. Remember that.
    Attached Files

Dude you are one lucky guy to be able to come back from that and be able to continue doin what ya love. I've pushed it a few times and thought I'd tweaked my left shulder more than once. Now I'm real careful with it because the last time I did whatever i did I couldn't lift my arm over my head for 2 weeks. Did I stop training?? No like an idiot I worked around it

Comment

yEA, IT KILLED ME BUT i STOPPED TRAINNING WITH NO HOPE. TRAINNED AT HOME AND STATED COVERED UP. YOU KNOW THE DUDES ALLUPPER BODY NO LEGS, THAT BE ME. WENT TO THE BEST DOCTOR REHAB AND TALKED TO A FEW OF THE BIG BOYS, FEW TO CALI FOR 7 MONTHS. BAMM THEIR i WAS AGAIN.

Comment

I feel for you guys! I tore up my rotator cuffs awhile back and wasn't able to do good upper body workouts for about 4-5 months! Was in therapy for awhile. Then later down the road, I tore up my right knee. It wasn't bad, just put me out of commission for awhile. No matter what, I put on straps, belt, all the protection you can have when lifting heavy. Still, anything could happen. But it doesn't stop me from working out. But then again, you gotta take care of your health.
        Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Telling you guys secrets . Im only in it for two more years

Lot of the crazy looking bicepts are either torn or oil induced.
          Attached Files

Comment

Dam! Ouch!
            Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Working...
            X