Basic Starters Mass Stack!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Starters Mass Stack!!

Weeks 1-10: 500mg GP Test Enath250 ( 1.0ml Twice per week)
    Weeks 1-10: 250mg GP Deca250 ( 0.5ml Twice per week)
    Weeks 1-4: 40mg GP Turan per day
    Weeks 1-13: 0.5mg GP Anastrozole per day

I know that 500mg a week to start is good for a first cycle. I Just wanted to post to get some feed back on this cycle and if i should change anything!
    FirstLift
    Last edited by FirstLift; 09-25-2013, 07:50 PM.

The adex taken daily could cause some issues. I would start with .5 every other day or every third day to begin with and adjust if needed. Everyday tends to kill to much estrogen and can leave you dried out plus killing to much will also kill gains. Personally I think deca is a 12 week minimum juice but I like to run it longer than that and I like to run my test for 2 more weeks after I stop the deca. I'm not recommending that you run the cycle longer than 12 weeks now. That's just the way I like it. This combo with the exception of the turan I used dbol is the first cycle I ever ran. I had great results with it and deca is on my list of favorites but I also tell most people to just stick with test for 12 weeks and an oral kickstart for your first cycle. Its easy and you'll get good growth out of it. Keep it simple for you first couple and on your third cycle then add in the deca. Introducing different gear to your body at the same time can be tricky. If you're having reactions you won't know what you're reacting to. Plus it's not a sprint you're in. This is a marathon start slow and pace yourself. If you come out to strong you're going to burnout and need a ton of gear in the future to grow. But people tend to do what they want to do!
    manonmac1
    Last edited by manonmac1; 09-25-2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
      Personally I think deca is a 12 week minimum juice but I like to run it longer than that and I like to run my test for 2 more weeks after I stop the deca. I'm not recommending that you run the cycle longer than 12 weeks now. That's just the way I like it. This combo with the exception of the turan I used dbol is the first cycle I ever ran. I had great results with it and deca is on my list of favorites but I also tell most people to just stick with test for 12 weeks and an oral kickstart for your first cycle. Its easy and you'll get good growth out of it. Keep it simple for you first couple and on your third cycle then add in the deca. Introducing different gear to your body at the same time can be tricky. If you're having reactions you won't know what you're reacting to. Plus it's not a sprint you're in. This is a marathon start slow and pace yourself. If you come out to strong you're going to burnout and need a ton of gear in the future to grow. But people tend to do what they want to do!
      I agree w-manonmac1, plus u may not get much from 250mg of Deca a wk.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Is this your first cycle?? If so drop the Deca. If not I don't think 250 a week will do much, seems pretty low. I am looking to do the same cycle this winter only I was thinking 750 Test and 625 Deca, also I didn't like the TBol myself at 40ED, so I will probably go with DBol. What do you guys think a good Deca Dose is????
        sigpic

Comment

I agree with these guys. Don't complicate things. Just do a beginners bulk cycle.

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
          Weeks 1-12 500mg test a week (E or C ) split into 2 pins Mon and Thurs
          Weeks 1-12 Arimidex .5mg E3D at first and see if you have an issue with gyno. If so bump it up to ED

PCT 14 days after your last pin of tes. Nolva 40/20/20/10

With this being your first cycle you will love it. Eat like a monster and train like one and you will blow up!!!
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

ty guys for the advice.

Comment

Working...
            X