Kevin Levrone cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Levrone cycle

Picked up the new copy of Muscular development yesterday. Kevin Levrone admitted his cycle was
    600 Test
    400 Deca
    2 Anadrol tabs a day
    50mg of Winstrol EOD
    Nolvadex 10mg ED

What do you guys think? I believe him.

I think those are kiddy amounts
    what sould to do 10mg nolva ed?

Comment

I would be shocked if that's all he was on but given the right diet and training plan one can do a lot of growing on that cycle. I like the use of nolva on cycle. Nolva doesn't cut down on the amount of estrogen in your body it only keeps the estrogen from effecting certain glands mainly the nipples. 10mg's may not seem like a lot but its probably enough to keep the bitch tits at bay when taken daily. That does leave me wondering how anyone could get away without a true AI though. Like a adex or letro or something. Seems like that would leave a lot of estrogen flowing but juice has different effects on individuals and maybe some don't need it. I wish I could be that lucky.

Comment

You're right, the Drol will bind to any hormone receptor it can, includinG estrogen ones. The Nolvadex plugs them up so the Drol won't irritate them. I agree with it being odd not using an AI. I'd be using adex for the test and caber for the deca.

Comment

Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
          You're right, the Drol will bind to any hormone receptor it can, includinG estrogen ones. The Nolvadex plugs them up so the Drol won't irritate them. I agree with it being odd not using an AI. I'd be using adex for the test and caber for the deca.
          Sorry for my ignorance and I realize this thread old but what is "adex" and "caber"? does the caber help with Deca dck 'cause I love Deca but me no likey Mr. softy, shuts my sex drive down fast
          http://napsgear.net/customers_boards_banner_823.gif
          NapsGear.Net-TheLargestAndMostTrusted

Comment

Working...
          X