New GP Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GP Cycle

Hey guys, i am new beginner into this stuff so i would just like to know how to take these pills just to be completely sure.

I have

GP Oxan (Anavar) 100 tablets (10 mg/tab)
    GP Clen (clenbuterol) 100 tablets (40 mcg/tab)
    GP T3 (Trijodthyronin, Cytomel) 100 tablets (25 mcg/tab)

PCT

GP Clomiphene (Clomid) 30 tablets (50mg/tab)
    GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) 20 tablets (1mg/tab)

GP Turan (Turinabol) 50 tablets (10 mg/tab)

To let you know i am not in a rush! i just want faster improvements by oral steroids, Should i buy more before beginning my cycle? I really want to make a good cut using these products.
    So if any of you have experience with this stuff i would like to know, i have read almost every post about the pills, i just wanted to make it clear, as i have a lot of respect for this medication. thanks in advance, sorry about my poor English. peace

Current weight: 219.8 lbs
    Height: 76.7 inch

Any tips and suggestions will be very much appreciated!
    TheDetached
    Last edited by TheDetached; 09-25-2013, 08:15 AM.

I think you need to look into adding at least a low dose of test. Var is pretty mild and probably won't shut down your natural production of test but Tren is a beast and will shut it down. I would add test even with the var personally but definitely with the tren. Understand that most gear shuts off natural test production including injectable test but if you add test to your cycle then you don't get the effects of being shut down. Also you're going to need to run some sort of pct to get you back to producing test naturally when you stop with the gear even if you go oral only. To me the risk isn't worth it. I made the mistake of taking oral tren alone a few years back because I didn't know better and It sucked! I was fatigued and wanted to sleep all day. I had no gym drive no sex drive. I did cut some weight but it wasn't worth what I went through and I would never do it again or suggest anyone else does it either.
    manonmac1
    Last edited by manonmac1; 09-24-2013, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Thank you for letting me know about the tren, do you remember how much you used pr. day?

I recall reading something about the products going well together, could that be possible?
      What do you think about the PCT i have added to the list?

Comment

ok, got my 10' pole out...

I suggest (like mano does, if u read whole post) that u re-think this...read more, learn more.

clen + T3 work but u need to be smart + T3 really IMO needs to be run w Test + higher protein intake.

I believe all cycle's W/out Test r a waste of time, $ and health.

u listing Tbol under PCT concerns me also?

What is ur age also?
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

tbol was not meant to be a part of PCT sorry.

I am 22 years old.

Okay i will definitely take a further look into this according to the test.
          I'm trying to learn more. It was actually a part of a pre-designed stack.

What is your opinion about oral steriods in general?

Comment

Working...
          X