GP Andromix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Andromix

Planning my spring cut cycle and am leaning towards andromix. Was thinking about 2.5ml EOD for a total of 500mgs per week of all 3 prop, tren ace, and mast for 8-10 weeks would appreciate some opinions from users of this product. Also was wondering if I should add some extra test prop or not. I could also pin 75mgs ED if that would be better
    Sasquats
    Last edited by Sasquats; 09-24-2013, 03:37 PM.

i got good results from using 1ml per day of the cutmix/andomix and 1ml a week of sustanon. the tren and masteron seem to work together so you dont really need that much
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I have not used Andromix but I have used TestP,TrenA +Mast.

I suggest running the Tren + Mast @ 400mg Wk + the TestP @ 500-600mgWk - I kno it is tough to do with the pre-mix.
      I had some Prop on hand + hit .5-.75-1ml/cc xtra (50-75-100mg) - depending on how I felt.
      FYI - I pinned EOD

I also ran the Prop for 2 more wks than the Tren
      - JM2C
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks for the input how long did u run this cycle

Comment

Thanks bro. How long did u run that cycle

Comment

Originally posted by Sasquats View Post
            Thanks bro. How long did u run that cycle
            12 wks (I was pissing Mimosa's @ wk 9+10 - Tren can+will turn ur piss orangey = time to stop).
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks again. I guess ill go for 10 weeks with an extra 100-150 prop per week. Hoping to see single digit bodyfat at the end. Ill probably be around 13% when I start

Comment

Going to run Andromix in the spring also. Start at 1.5 ml EOD. I will also add in about 150mg of prop for 10-12 weeks.

I like the idea of going a couple extra weeks with the prop after I finish with the mix.

My last 4 weeks I will run winny at 40mg ED.

Have everything ready to go except for some prami or caber. Have not made my mind up on which I will try.
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Sounds good. Now I'm hoping to see GP Andromix win POTW! Everyone vote please

Comment

This will be my first run with short esters does EOD have to be 3 one week then 4 the next or can you just do MWFSu every week. Just want to make sure levels stay consistent thanks in advance

Comment

Every other day is more ideal to keep things level. You can get away with the schedule you listed but you MAY run into problems pinning Sunday Monday back to back. That's going to throw your levels off and the main thing to strive for is keeping things level. The problems may just be acne from the spike but if you run into any gyno problems then that two day spike could further those issues. Keep things easy and go EOD is my opinion! I'm running the sus tren and mast at the moment but I'm on the long esters pinning twice a week. I did stock up on the A-Mix and plan on running it before next summer. I'll be adding sus to the mix to keep the test levels a little higher. I could go with prop but I just like the sus. I'll pin the sus for a couple of weeks prior to beginning the A-mix and a couple of weeks after. I'm a fan of running your test out a little longer on most cycles.

Comment

How much mast do you usually run with tren ?

Comment

I'm running the tren and mast at 300mg's a week and test at 600mg's. If I use this combo again I'll be running the mast at 400mg's and leave the tren at 300mg's. Tren is a beast that I respect. At 300mg's the insomnia and night sweats are bad enough I don't wanna see what more does. Mast I've ran in the past and for me its pretty mild as far as sides but it's good stuff. You should love this combo but respect the tren. If you don't it will earn it.

Comment

Will do. I appreciate the input I will definitely give it the respect it deserves. I'm actually both nervous as hell and very pumped for my first tren cycle

Comment

Originally posted by Sasquats View Post
                              Will do. I appreciate the input I will definitely give it the respect it deserves. I'm actually both nervous as hell and very pumped for my first tren cycle

Tren is some awesome gear even the oral preparation of Tren. I was able to obtain my lowest bf% with its help. I love the way I feel on it, Like F-ing superman! The most notable positive for me was the strength gain. After 8 weeks on tren I am rep-ing with 415lbs when 405lbs was my previous max before starting this cycle. I'll max out at the end of this cycle in a couple of weeks to know exactly what I gained but I'm happy as hell benching 415lbs in sets of 4&6 some days. Tren also has my 100% respect. I've experienced a few negative things while on it that I haven't on other gear. Enough so for me to know to keep it to a minimum. I'll use it again but I'll put some time between its use and keep the dosage moderate. Good luck and enjoy growing.

Comment

Working...
                              X