Priomo vs tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priomo vs tren

I've only tried primo once and that was a very long time ago. My question is which one of the following tren or primo are you more likely to keep what you have gained considering there is also a little test in the mix. Now I know primo is pure muscle and tren has a little water retention. On one hand the grains from tren are pretty dramatic and I have kept alot of the muscle I've put on using 1cc of andromix eod for 12 weeks, I can even safely say that it has brought my physique to the next level. But I was thinking about getting primo and using 200-400mg a week for 12 weeks with an additional 500mg of test. Any suggestions?

ive done a cpl tren cycles and i realized i cant deal with the sides anymore..i almost lost my job and relationship.. i was thinking of primo like starting when the weather gets warm but from what i read its one of those compound like eq..run at high dose and for long period of time..like 4months at 400-600mg/week.but there arent any real bad sides..so i would say if u can afford it go with the primo if not good luck on tren..

Comment

Working...
    X