• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd stack

I just wanted some expert advise about my next cycle. I am 38
    and like I said, this is my 2nd cycle. I had 11 month break from last
    cycle. I had a lot of success with the first cycle went from 225lbs
    to 190lbs, my goal was 170lbs, but was very happy with my results!
    1ST cycle was Test E 250 with Anavar, EQ 250 12 weeks. My next
    I want to get super lean by next May, so going with 16wk cycle
    of Sustanon 250, Dbol/Oxy 50, Deca 250, Tren E, Clen, T-3 as
    needed. I back up to 235lbs 30-40% body fat 5'9. I would like
    to get to 10% body fat.

DUDE !!! Eat a burger.. Eat 2 .. What the hell. Post a pick. 170 ??? You representing Ethiopia in the Olympics ???
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

You're sitting at 235lbs and that's up from 190lbs but you started at 225lbs? So you ran a cycle cut a lot of weight then ended up heavier than you originally started? Sounds like discipline is what is needed. Not being a dick but damn dude that's a lot of lbs on lbs off and can't be healthy! Also that's a ton of gear for a second cycle. T3 is something serious and can mess you up if you don't know what you're doing. Juice isn't magical it can only get you so far. Will power, discipline, healthy diet, and hardwork go a lot further than gear will ever take you.

Comment

One other thing if you're trying to cut weight you're going in the wrong direction with the dbol & deca! Dbol and deca are both primarily used in bulking cycles and you can expect to pick up a few extra pounds with that combo! Good luck but like I was saying you'll get a lot more out of coming up with a healthy diet & workout plan and the discipline to stick with it!

Comment

Working...
        X