Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone had any issues with GP products being underdosed/not effective

Hi all,

This is my first time dealing with Naps, and I've thus far have had a great experience. Customer service is on point and so forth.

HOWEVER, I've heard many people on many forums complaining their GP products might be underdosed/not as effective as they should be. This has me worried because, as you are all aware, cycling is not an inexpensive endeavor.

Have any of you honestly had any issues with this? I know Naps is this site's sponsor, and as I've said, I have had a great experience with their customer service so far, which is extremely important to me.

Brother with GP you have NOTHING to worry about. I would have to say from what I have seen of there products and packaging that you are dealing
    with a pharmaceutical company from over seas. Quality control is number one with GP brand. Recently I have seen counterfeit GP injectable that
    were bought here in the states. Yes FAKED GP INJECTIBLES... That tells me that unless I get it from Naps its NOT REAL.
    Buyer beware if you go any place else.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Nothing to worry about with Naps.

TB you talking about our boy?
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

NO NEGITIVE!! That would be in violation of rule here. Im talking about Naps GP Brand. Top Notch in my book. Taste good feels good

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
          NO NEGITIVE!! That would be in violation of rule here. Im talking about Naps GP Brand. Top Notch in my book. Taste good feels good
          You are not getting what I am saying I am talking about the GP Brand. But I talking about the fake GP situation. Same situation I am aware of correct.
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

YES!!! Side by side you could see they were differen.

Comment

Scammers.. should have their tails kicked.
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Next time I get something ,, Im getting the 10 peice meal deal.

Comment

I have used Gp test E250 3 times and the last time didnt seem like it had much affect on me. I have hap great experiences with naps and gp but did have a concern with one of my bottles being weak so to say. Seemed less oily and less effective. Imo. But i guess shit happens. Idk. The other two times were awesome. Used their dbol and stan 10's. Along with gp adex and i have seen their tren work wonders on a few friends.

Comment

i used 2 bunk packs of GP oral tren too...but andromix/gp tren ace/gp mast 100/test prop/gp sta 50/gp dbol 50/gp clen was fucking great the best out there...i odnt mean they make bunk oral tren maybe it was my banch only that got the problem so its ok....the only thing maked me disapointed a little was their support with the oral trens i told them to send them back and they can check alone etc to see what happened and they told me seems like a scam...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
                      i used 2 bunk packs of GP oral tren too...but andromix/gp tren ace/gp mast 100/test prop/gp sta 50/gp dbol 50/gp clen was fucking great the best out there...i odnt mean they make bunk oral tren maybe it was my banch only that got the problem so its ok....the only thing maked me disapointed a little was their support with the oral trens i told them to send them back and they can check alone etc to see what happened and they told me seems like a scam...
                      Brother that sucks.
                      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I appreciate the honest answers! I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
                          Brother that sucks.
                          yea bro i know but its gonne now we keep on !!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

all geneza products that i have been used works great. Orals and oils.
                            . No problems with geneza never, always good results
                            sigpic

Comment

Currently running Gp sust ,deca and d-bol Gp is the best I have found yet thanks Naps

Comment

Working...
                              X