Allergic reaction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allergic reaction?

Hey guys, quick question. I have heard/read several things on people having reactions to different types of oils used in gear, but lets say you have been on for 8 weeks and are just now seeing a bad rash in random spots on your body as well as open sores (most everything is on the arms). All of the 'sores' are inflamed and are VERY sensitive to the touch. Nothing out of routine lately other than the juice, could sides like this just not be popping up after 8 weeks of injections? on GP test400 and deca

Thanks!

Wow! It seems odd that it would take that long to show signs of an allergic reaction but it could be possible. I haven't ever had reactions period but like you I've read and heard of them. I can't think of hearing of any that took that long to show up though. Our bodies do some crazy things sometimes when we give them things they don't like and it is possible. You've been in this long enough to already know the things I'm saying but I know sometimes it good to hear people say things I already know and that's why I'm responding. I guess the only way to know if its the gear is discontinue use and see what that does for it. I know that's the last thing any of us want to do but sometimes its a must. Good luck brother and I hope you get a more direct answer than I can give you. It's also good to see here its been a while!

Comment

Yeah it's been a while since I've been on here :P
      I don't think they are related, just figured I would see if anyone else has had something like this happen lol. I've been taking an antihistamine and using an antibiotic cream and it has reduced the symptoms, but if it isn't better tomorrow I'm going to have to bite the bullet and go see the doc haha

Comment

That sounds like a bacterial or fungal infection, its easy for the rubber stopper to get build up of this. Even if you swab the outside of the stopper every time, it could have very well gotten in through the hole and and everytime you turn the bottle upside down to draw out the oil is getting whatever is on that stopper mixed into it. If you have open sores on your body, I would get to the hospital asap, as you dont want a staph infection, especially something like MRSA which is extremely resistant to antibiotics and you might need a heavy duty combo of Bactrim, and Keflex to knock that shit out, and possible an anti fungal medication as well.

Go the local hospital ER, they are better equipped there to handle this than your GP, trust me with open sores on your body you dont want to waste time as your body could go septic and then ur up shits creek without a paddle

best of luck man, and get to the ER asap!

Comment

I think I was misleading in calling them open sores. They look more like acne with a scab on top lol. The antihistamine did wonders over night, the little red bumps are significantly smaller and the bigger, worse looking ones are shrinking as well. I'm going to stick with the antihistamine and antibiotic cream for today and see what things look like tonight.

Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

Not to try and worry you, but a friend of mine got staph infection on his chest and face in an awful awful way (probably from gym equipment). It starts out looking like acne and gets really swollen, then can develop into open sores.

Keep an eye on whats happening.

Comment

Thanks for the info! I'm going to go ahead and call the doc and schedule an appointment. Like I said, it's clearing up and I have had a personal friend of mine that is a nurse give me his input on it, but better safe than sorry I guess lol

Comment

that's cystic acne bro, I've had that shit. its an infection I got mine from waxing my chest and back and.went tanning after and with my pores wide open and the bed prob wasn't sanitized good enough and tanning oil all over me. I had these horrendous zits that looked like mini abscesses l over my chest. a heavy duty anti biotic and I think it was retin-a that cleared it up

Comment

Yeah went to the doc last night and he gave me a shot of something that he said would have it all cleared up within 48 hours as well as an anti-boitic

Thanks for all of the advice guys! I appreciate it as always!

Comment

This sounds like cystic acne more than allergic reaction which would make sense since your on week eight and the acne sides always escalate the furthur you go into your cycle. If it really bothers you I guess you have to ask yourself the grand old question is the risk worth the reward. Once you stop the juice this will all go away. But it really sounds like cystic acne that happening because your hair folicles are getting glogged you coud try a Benyl peroxide wash from CVS or target, however I don't think it will clear you up, only maybe reduce the appearance. Accutane supposedly would help with this but now your just throwing a super liver toxic compound into the mix. BUt its cause of the high dose of androgen you got floating around that your getting this. Once you stop the juice it'll go away in 2-3 weeks. If the shit your doc gave you makes it go away overnight night please let me know what it was they gave you cause I get the same shit at the end of my cycles.

Comment

This is my 4th cycle and I have never had acne issues before. My dosages are barely higher than before (upped the test 100mg and upped the deca 150mg) so Idk that I feel confident in saying that the juice is responsible. But, you never know. If this stuff works, I'll look at the paper and see what it was called and let you know! It was a 2.5 cc injection

Comment

How is the stuff looking Ethan is it gone?

Comment

Working...
                        X