Hello Mates, a lil about me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Mates, a lil about me.

I'm probably one of the youngest guys on here being about 19. Been lifting since i was 15. I dont know everything about lifting but i know much more than most guys my age. at 18 began using PH's loved em. at the age of 16 i was 5'5 194lbs and FAT AS FUCK. by the time i turned 17 i had dropped down to 155 and was 5'7. still deal with a very negative body image and i dont think ill ever get over it. The Gym isnt a lifestyle to me, its an addiction. People criticize me for my use of "Supps" but i really dont care. my mind has been made up so to speak. So go ahead and ask me something about myself if you want.

I pray for u buddy..pllease take your time and learn. u WILL WANT A FAMILY ONE DAY. SO SLOW DOWN DO. YOU HAVE TO CARE... tHIS IS NOT A FRACTION OF OUR LIFE..

Comment

As SafeLife mentioned, slow down and do your research and homework. Take your time, and think and plan before taking the next step. Remember, you're still young with lots of testosterone already. I didn't use PHs til I was 24. they say that you can take PHs after 21. NOT before 21! Good luck! And please, feel free to ask around in this forum if you need info. There's a lot of cool and educated guys here!
      Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Thanks guys. I do indeed agree with ya LinoZ100 the guys on here are VERY astute in their knowledge of "Supplements"

Comment

Why the nick "martialartist"? Do you practice a fight sport?

You should train in a Gym that helps you. In a good gym you'll find expirienced people that tell you how to work-out. How to eat and trim. At least thats how it works here in the Netherlands.

Everyone is fine as he is and if he isn't, he should work to become the person he wants to be and stay realistic. Like the bro's here tell you, you are very young and real bodybuilding takes ( along) time and goes gradual. The ones that come up as a comet mostly end up with injuries ( or worse) that mess up there carrier. If you only look to absolute top you'll know what i mean.

Comment

welcome bro. as far as drugs go, be aware that you are still growing. you may not get any taller, but long bones, such as the clavicle, which will determine your shoulder width, are still growing. like ronny was saying, for the long run...to be able to be the best you can be...foucs on perfecting your training and diet. it is a craft that takes years if you truely study the ins and outs of what will work for you. i've been working at it for some time and i am still experimenting and exploring what will best work for me. you can start studying gear but dont make it your prime focus. take your time and learn everything you can. give yourself just a couple more years. thats not much time in the scheme of things. i know you'll do what you want to do but we want to impress upon you that there are no short cuts in this game. you will truely be rewarded for the labor you put into it. it's not about getting "there", it's about the day to day work we put in.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
            X