Bulk Cycle Advice for winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk Cycle Advice for winter

I'm planning my next cycle for Nov - Jan. I selected Geneza Tbol, Tren enth, Cyp along with HCG, B12, arimidex, clomid, milk thistle and Aegis.

Has anyone used Geneza Tbol? This will be my first time using it and I figured I would start with 30mg ED for weeks 1-6.

I'm just over 40 with years of cycles under my belt but never did Tbol.

Cycle looks like this:

wk 1-6 Cyp 400 mg/wk, Tren enth 350 mg/wk, Tbol 30 mg ED, hcg .5 IU 3x wk, Aegis 2 tabs ED, Arimidex .5 mg 3x wk, milk thistle 2 tabs ED.

wk 7-12 Cyp 400 mg/wk, Tren enth 350 mg/wk, hcg .5 IU 3x wk, Aegis 2 tabs ED, Arimidex .5 mg 3x wk, milk thistle 2 tabs ED.

PCT HCG 1000 IU ED for 14 days, Aegis 2 tabs ED for 14 days, clomid 100 mg day for 7 days.

I have done tren before (home made from Finaplix tabs and Geneza) so I'm considering doing 400 mg of tren enth every week compared to 350.

Thoughts on the TBol and Tren enth? I welcome your input.

Regards to all.

stats..

41, 6'2", 14% BF, first cycle at 24 yrs old. pretty clean diet although not perfect, lifting M-F and I train and teach Aikido 6 days wk.

Comment

You need at least 3-4 weeks after your last shot of test before starting the clomid, the hcg you can run during that time, and do 20 days of clomid, 100mg, for 10 days, 50mg for 10 days. I would bump the test up to 600mg, and 400 for the tren is a good dose. I havent used pellets in yrs, but in reality its the best source of tren there is, those conversion kits were a true pain in the ass in the very beginning trying to get all those binders and fillers out of that. My first go, I wound up with 48ml instead of 50ml I intended to make, and I had made it 200mg/ml instead of 100mg, By the 10th day of using 200mg ed the whole gym was asking me what I was on because I had become bigger and leaner than I had ever been, and Im blessed with good arms and my delts especially were like cannon balls

Tbol is pretty close to the effects of var, Ive never used Geneza products so I cant tell you how iits going to be, but as long as its a good batch you will be pleased with the results. Overall its a simple solid cycle that you should do well with

Comment

Thanks Redrum. My research was showing that TBol is similar to Dbol but with a lot less bloat. But I guess everyone reacts different. I forgot to post the spacer of time between the end of the cycle and the PCT. I usually wait 2-3 weeks before I start clomid especially since i run arimidex during the cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Aikido207 View Post
          Thanks Redrum. My research was showing that TBol is similar to Dbol but with a lot less bloat. But I guess everyone reacts different. I forgot to post the spacer of time between the end of the cycle and the PCT. I usually wait 2-3 weeks before I start clomid especially since i run arimidex during the cycle.
          This is correct. 2 weeks after your last shot of test and t bol is closest to d bol. Hence the names being almost similar. I have used GP t bol and U just dont get the bloat u would get with d bol. Thats the only difference between the two
          ALEX.18
          Last edited by ALEX.18; 09-19-2013, 11:26 PM.
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Also 250iu 2x a week of hcg for the entire length of the cycle is all u need. Stop hcg the day before pct starts
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thanks Alex. In the past, I had used HCG during and 1,000 IUs daily for 10 days post cycle as per my endocrinologist but he only knows that I'm taking test 300 mg a week as per my script. My actual cycle is much different. :-)

Comment

Aikido207, if your not looking to get anyone pregnant then you don't need the HCG and you don't need a PCT. Go back to HRT-TRT of 300mg's a week at the end of your cycle. I asked my Doc for HCG and the Doc told me as long as I'm not looking to have a kid, there's no need for it.
                The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                Chat Box Talk And Rules
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Bump MrBig
                  Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                  X