Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginner cycle deca250(Nandrolone Decanoate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner cycle deca250(Nandrolone Decanoate)

Hey guys I'm looking to start a cycle of deca250..was wondering if I should stack for my first cycle or just go with that alone with a pct following.. I repeat again, I'm completely new to this and would like to be informed and set on how I'm gonna do this..All help is appreciated.

Dude you are going in the total wrong direction! You start with test and then find something to stack with it! Deca will shut down your natural production of test and leave you so screwed up you won't get a hard on for months! Nobody runs just deca ever! Most people run a good bit more test than deca when they do run deca because deca causes a problem with libido as is! Go back to the drawing board and please do a little research before jumping into this game and screwing yourself up!

Comment

All I can say is WOW!!!! This is the kind of stuff that gets people messed up bad. I am at a loss for words.
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Test is always gonna b ur base then u find something to go with it anyway u r not ready for gear if u don't no that a word of advice for u read read read do ur research!

Comment

I have used test/deca and it worked great for me I used it for 8 weeks and gained 40lbs, I highly recommend you do some research google everything ask questions, even dumb questions. diet has a lot to do with gains on deca you have to eat a lot of food and a lot of protein. get ready to have a large grocery bill my friend. I was spending atleast 200 week on food.

Comment

Working...
          X