Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Stack for GREAT strength and endurance gains

Hello all!
    Been away from the forums for a while but back and need some recommendations!! A little over a year ago I went through a 10 week cycle of Test Cyp of about 500mg/ week for the duration. It was my first cycle and had some good gains but also noticed that my cardio dropped quite a bit during use.

I am now highly active in crossfit inspired workouts that demand VERY HIGH cardio along with good strength and explosiveness. I have a strong interest in running a second cycle but am unsure what would be best in order to shoot my strength through the roof while maintaining or increasing my cardiovascular gains I have at this point. I dont really need to bulk up more so really just need a HUGE strength boost and maybe some lean mass to come with it.

Thoughts?!

Test & Deca The Breakfast of Champions.

We could help u more with more info - Age, Height, Weight, years lifting, diet, etc

of course u could simply do another 12 week cycle of Test Cyp of about 500mg/ week for the duration.
    if ur cardio dropped using just test it may have been due to raised BP or poor Estro control
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Sorry about that. I forgot when i listed my specs from before it was several months back:
      Height: 5'5''
      Weight: 155
      Lifting: 10 years +
      Cycle: Only one cycle so far. Just test cyp for 10 weeks
      Diet: Kinda just eat as I please. I work to stay away from fast foods, fried items, and grains. If i do eat them it is in moderation. Otherwise I have to eat and eat or I wittle away.

The problem I had was getting too intense of a pump going in my calves and shins. Prior to the test I could run a steady 2-4 miles with no problem. Not but a few weeks in I started running again and my calves were like rocks and felt like the skin on my shins was going to burst. Is there any way to prevent that. I didnt notice my oxygen or lungs being worn out but then again I would only make it maybe half a mile before I had to stop and let my calves loosen up.

Thanks in advance for the advice!!

Comment

Test E& Deca should be your better choice.

Run it for 10-12 weeks and enjoy gains.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X