Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oral Stack to get lean but nice muscle growth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral Stack to get lean but nice muscle growth!

I am new too this so forgive me if I sound like an idiot. I am a dancer so being extra big would make my dancing look awkward. I am 180 lbs.. 6,2 in height. I want to have nice built muscles but cut at possible. I have seen that the oral stack Clen, Tren75 , Winn50 , Test-600x is what I seem to want. But I am having difficulty finding the Pharmaceutical Name of the equivalent on NapsGear. I thank anyone that would take the time to let me know which orals I should take to meet the cycle stated above.

I would not use an oral stack at all. Increase the calories and start lifting some weight. With your hight and weight you need to eat and slow down.
    All the oral will do for ya is bloat you up with water.

Now if you want to get serious and build some. Go the beginner bulk cycle. 10 weeks from fall into winter and come spring you do a cut.
    That will get you some shape and muscle with out looking like a freak. From there you maintain with diet and regular work out.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Thank You TB for your words of advice. Changes my thinking a lot. Bloating is something i don't want. The beginner cycle might be something I will consider but after a lot more research and time in the gym.

Comment

Cool beans brother.
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Good advise.
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Followed TB's lead - I'm about to start the beginner bulk cycle myself. Pumped I'm pretty sure you ran it too right, Bigpa?
            STAY GOLD

Comment

Working...
            X