Total Test rookie*looking for advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Test rookie*looking for advice

I've been on HGH for 3 months, originally took it to rehab an injury. I love the HGH and am now thinking of trying Test (Prop). My main goals is to lose fat and firm up, I don't want to look like a body builder, I just want to be able to take my shirt off in public w/o looking too flabby... I lift 5-6 days a week. Is there a product out there that would help me lose fat and build lean muscle? I'm a rookie on this topic...
    Any adive/direction is appreciated..

Brother I would tell ya just to drop the soft drinks and just drink water and get your cardio up to 3 miles a day. It will fall off of you. No need to be adding
    anything to the mix. And HGH is nice but you need to get up to speed about what your doing and asking about AAS. There is no such thing as a quick fix.

If your want it bad enough READ all you can on the subject.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Yeah I have to agree with TB. If you will eat right and make cardio a must in your training the fat will go. People think that if they do a certain AAS then they will get a beach body. Not how it works. When you start adding things to the mix the work really begins.
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I eat clean, cardio 3-4 days a week. I lost 85 lbs 6 years ago and now I'd like to firm up. the HGH was just to help me recover from a serious leg injury.

Comment

I would agree with the guys. This is some serious stuff. Get you cardio up and get a weight lifting regiment that works for you. Read up on all the products and see if anything you like please read all you can about the product because you are going to do what you are going to do>
          [/COLOR]"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins

Comment

Just by training hard and doing cardio every day will get you what you want, but you have to be diligent about it. You need to bust your ass brother, nothing comes free. You will succeed, I have no doubt!!!!!
            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
            Chat Box Talk And Rules
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Give a little more info. Age is big factor. If your over 40 there is stuff that 20 years can get by doing that you will not. Enough sleep is the most important. If you had such a bad knee injury that they put on hgh, running may be a bad idea. If your old and all shot to hell, like me, cardio by swimming or rowing. At least elliptical machines. How old are you? How tall? what is your weight? Most importantly, what's your (real) motivation. You lost 85lbs 6 years ago, wow, good job. Remember, genetics does put limits on us. If you come from a family of huge fatso's, shredding down to see your six pack may be impossible. Just don't eat at night. that's my weakness. I get up and eat in my sleep. Sucks to be me.
              NO ONE EVER DROWNED IN SWEAT

Comment

@lilmojo I'm 43, 6'1" 245 lbs, can't run yet (due to injury) so I swim and ride stationary bike. Not looking to get shredded or see a 6 pack, I've always been a big guy and I've recently started lifting again 7 months ago. I'm lifting light weight and a ton of reps...The only reason I even thought about Test is because it was sugessted to me by a friend but I need to learn/research more and wanted to get other guys input...my "real motivation" is to be comfortable when taking my shirt off at the pool.. I was in a wheel chair for 4 months and only gained 3 lbs so I am discliplined. bottom line is i am comfortable at 245 and with clothes on I look good, but I'm soft and was thinking Test along with my normal routine I would get my results...

Comment

Have you been tested to see what your testosterone level is? Find out if your low. That's about the age when our hormones betray us.
                  NO ONE EVER DROWNED IN SWEAT

Comment

Working...
                  X