thoughts on my cycle???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts on my cycle???

I have an idea for a cycle and would like some opinions. 100mg dbol a day. Now for oils I'm gonna run 3. Sus 350 Deca 250 and trend E . Reason I was thinking of this is deca and dbol mix very well. I really don't know why I'm throwing sus into the mix but it sounded good lol. From what I read on trend it sounds like I could use it to stay cut and it will fight fat deposits and help battle the water weight. What are your thoughts on this combination?

Don't take any of this the wrong way but we Need more info! Age? Weight? Number of cycles ran? Years training? How much of each are you planning on running? What does your cycle support look like? What is your pct going to consist of? Ect....
    From reading what you have here I'm coming to the conclusion that your not real experienced when it comes to gear! Like the "I really don't know why I'm throwing sus in the mix but it sounded good" statement! Reason being is some form of test is the base to pretty much every cycle and the hormone you should build around! I don't know dude give us a lot more info and one of us can advise you better from there! Without it you're probably not going to have much luck here! We've got a good group of guys here who are willing to help but only in a responsible way!

Comment

I'm not sure how much of each I'm gonna run yet or if i am gonna use this as my next cycle. I was curious of thoughts on this combination of gear.

Comment

Personally I love all the products you listed! Sus is my favorite blend of test. I've used E C prop and they are all good but sus is my favorite! Tren and deca are both great products as well. I just don't like the mixture of the two! They both come with progesterone related side effects that most other gear doesn't and one could find themselves battling sides and not concentrating on growth! This looks like your going for bulking and I would keep the deca and lose the tren or if I were looking to go for a more lean bulk I would keep the tren and drop the deca but I just wouldn't run the two together! The injectable dbol from GP is some good stuff! I'd use it any day over the oral preparation and with either of the other products you listed. Good luck!

Comment

PCT? AI? What on your thoughts on that?
          Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Working...
          X