Crystals in liquid var...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystals in liquid var...

I just got some injectable anavar for my wife from geneeza pharm. any recommendations on what to do?? I plan on using a "hot water bath" in hopes of dissolving crystals. Conserned with glass vial exploding. Will put pin onto stopper to elevate pressure created by heat. Any recommendations or advise would be greatly appreciated!!

AH!!! Warm it under warm running water and don't shake it. No stove action for that. And you don't need to put a pin in it for pressure release.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Put the vial in a ziplock and fill a cup with hot tap water. Put the ziplock with the vial in the water and let it soak for about 5-10 mins. Never seen the injectable var but the crystals just might be part of the gear like winny and they might not go away. Hope thats not the case cause she WILL have some serious PIP if so
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
      X